Epic

It's been three days since Kaplan's mental breakdown and he's already apologized to Niall's mom so it's back to normal now, I'm so glad that Kaplan knows now, I really didn't like having to sneak out all the time just to see Niall plus lying to Kaplan, ugh I hated that the most, oh and Niall also uploaded a video clearing up the sex video so I'm finally relaxed and I'm able to enjoy my vacation.

Jessie has since gone back, I miss her already, it's just me and Kaplan again and we're having the best time since he knows and he's pretty supportive which makes me happy. Today we're on the shops shopping and suddenly I realized that I have to pick up Niall from getting his wisdom teeth pulled, "hey Kappy, can you drive me to pick up Niall today?" I ask "sure man" Kaplan replies, "God it's so quiet here without Jessie, you guys were always arguing over some stupid shit" I say laughing "she started it" Kaplan argues "ok now you're just being a child" I reply laughing again. "So what time do we have to pick Pyro up at?" "Around 2:30, and it's like 1:00 right now" I reply "ok we better start heading back then" "yep let's go."
We get back to the hotel and get in the care, by now it's almost 2:00 and I'm not sure how long it's going to take to get Niall out of the building, he's going to be so drugged up, I hope he doesn't say anything too bad.

30 MINUTES LATER

We get to the dentists office and go in, we go up to the desk, "hi, we're here to pick up Niall Comas" I say "ok, he's just in the last room to the left" the lady replies "thank you" I say. We walk to the last room and I peek in, Niall's staring up at the ceiling with a big ass smile plastered on his face, "fuck, he must he really out, it'sgoing to take forever to get him out of the building" Kaplan whispers "it's gonna take forever just to get him out of this goddamn room, let alone the building" I whisper back. We walk in, "hey Niall, how are you feeling" I ask "Iiiiiiii just f-feel soooooo epiccccccc" he slurs "well that's good" I say almost laughing, I sit down beside him and he looks at me, he reaches out and starts touching my face, he starts laughing, "why are you laughing Niall?" I ask "I-I-I feel like you could shoot up a school if you really wanted to" he replies as he starts laughing again, "wow very funny" Kaplan says crossing his arms. Niall turns to me again, "where my girlfriend?" He asks "I'm right here babe" I reply "shhhhh don't call me babe, my girlfriend's going to be here any minute" he replies, I take his hand, "ouuuuuu are we about to have sex" "Niall holding hands doesn't equate to sex" I say laughing. Niall looks at Kaplan, "you bought me my very own body guards god I'm gonna need one of these so whoever asks me to do pestscop 2 I can just tell him to punch them in the face" "yes you could Niall, now are you ready to go home" I say "I am home" Niall replies "no you're not, you're in the dentists office" I reply "oh shit, really?" "Kaplan, let's get him up" "you got it" Kaplan says. We take him by both arms are pull him up, "ohhhhhh shittttt, nurse help me I'm getting raped, wait I gotta blow my rape whistle" Niall says "shhhhh, Niall you aren't getting raped" I say rubbing his back to reassure him, he calms down and we are able to get him walking, eventually we don't have to hold him, when we get out to the parking lot he starts to walk off in a totally different direction , me and Kaplan quickly run and grab him before he walks out into the street. After about three time of trying to get Niall into the car we finally do, I decide to sit in the back which soon proved to be a mistake, "come on baby let's do it" Niall says touching my boobs, I take his hands off, "Niall why don't you lean on me and go to sleep?" I ask "but I wannnnnttttt youuuuuu" Niall says touch me again, "Niall knock it off" I say getting annoyed now, he stops and he leans his lean on my shoulder, I put my head on top of his, "go to sleep Niall" "ok baby" he says.

We get to Niall's house and we bring him inside and get him in bed, "oh shit, a Minecraft pick axe, wow whoever lives here is so epic" Niall says "This is your house and this is your room" I reply "woah, that's so lit" he says looking around with a shocked expression, "ok Niall, lay down" I say "ok mommy" he says, I'm shocked with what he just said, disgusting. I get under the covers with Niall and cuddle into him, he puts his arms around me, I fall asleep not knowing if Niall did or not.

2 HOURS LATER

I wake up and see that Niall isn't there, he probably went to the bathroom or something, I wait and wait but he doesn't come back so I go to the bathroom and check, he's not there so I go to the kitchen and check, he's not there either. I suddenly start to freak out, I start running all over the house and he's nowhere to be found. I get to the front door and his shoes are gone, fuck, he went out, he's gonna get himself killed , he shouldn't be out in his condition. I pull on my shoes and run out of the house, I look through the whole neighbourhood, calling his name but I can't find him. I take the bus to the shops and I start running and checking every store and every restaurant, "NIALL!!!" I yell, I can't do this myself so I pull out my phone and call Kaplan, "hello?" "Kaplan come here now Niall his missing and I can't find him!!!!" Yell "ok fuck I'm on my way, where are you?" "I'm at the shops, hurry up," I hang up the phone and wait for Kaplan.

Kaplan shows up and I get in the car,  we get to searching, I'm so worried about him, Niall could be anywhere and I'm not even sure when he left. I'm starting to lose hope when suddenly I see him walking, "Kaplan, there he is" I say, Kaplan quickly parks and I rush out, "Niall!" I call, he turns and looks at me and smiles the biggest smile I've ever seem him do, "Baby!!!!" He yells, this makes me smile, he comes over and hugs me; I take his hand and drag him back to the car, I get him in and we drive back to Niall's house, "thank you so much Kaplan" I say "you're welcome fam" he replies. Kaplan drives away as I try and get Niall into the house but he's being difficult, God how long does it for this stuff to wear off. I get Niall back into bed and this time I stay awake and wait for him to fall asleep, since I fell asleep earlier I can't sleep now so I just lay there in peace with Niall in my arms. It's been a very long day but I'm just glad to have Niall safe with me.