precious - ateez

thank you so much for 3k (3.2 now) reads and #2 in dreamcatcher 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

- about like 2 months had passed since suayeon first met btw.

🌂

"future gf ; the cutest 😍💖🌈"

1:13 PM 

are you free now

⇢ almost, im watching minho's cats

⇢ i'll be free in about an hour

oh okay

meet me at the park at like 2:30 

⇢ alright 

okay make sure minho's cats dont die 💖

⇢ yes ok

⇢ bye bye mademoiselle 💝

🌂

the realization hit sua about five minutes later. she was gonna ask siyeon to be her girlfriend and go to a dreancatcger concert. she let out a scream and heard felix complain to his friend on the phone about how loud sua was. she didnt care and opened the door to jiyoo's room. 

"please help me i dont know how to ask her" sua said before she jumped face front onto minji's bed.

"do you even need to ask, she likes you so much you could probably say 'marry me' and she'd say yes" minji replied, not looking up from her phone.

"i know she's gonna say yes but i dont wanna just go 'hey be my girlfriend'"

"you know how i asked yoohyeon, i took her to play with cherry and then i said ' why does it seem like you love cherry more than you love me' and she said ' thats not true but cherry is so cute can you resist her' so i said 'if you want to prove that you love me more be my girlfriend' and she said yes but then dropped her phone"

"ok i didnt ask for your life story, i am struggling" sua said, jokingly.

"what about you relate it to something that happened when you guys first met?" 

"good idea" sua said

she then got up and out of the room and walked into her own. she had a pretty good plan.

2:30 PM 

sua walked into the park and waited at the bench near the front, she was wearing an off-the-shoulder black shirt tucked into blue mom jeans. after about three minutes she saw siyeon walk in with a baby blue shirt and bell jeans. siyeon walked up to sua and pulled her earbuds out. 

"did you miss me" she asked, winked, and then sat down next to sua.

"a lot" sua said with a wink. sua then started singing "hey i just met you and this is crazy but be my girlfriend cause u love me". siyeon and sua both started laughing really loud

"its hard to look right at you babbyy but ill be your girlfriend so whats the surprise" siyeon finished singing. 

"that doesnt even fit into the original lines of the song" sua said in between her laughs.

"hey, you just asked me to be your girlfriend with carly rae jepson." 

"ok but you were the one who started a conversation with carly rae jepson" sua fired back

"whats the surprise" siyeon whined

"ok ok ok ok its..." she teased

"tell me"

"why dont we get ice cream and then i'll tell you."

"im only agreeing because i want free ice cream"

they walked to the nearest carvel and sat down after getting their ice cream. 

"alright so whats the surprise" siyeon asked, still eager for sua's response.

"its dreancatcger tickets" sua said 

a squeal was heard and everybody at the shop turned to look at the pair

"no, you're joking, you seriously bought us dreancatcger tickets?" siyeon said in disbelief

"im being 100 percent serious"

"oh my god i love you so much" she said and then attacked sua with a hug.

"don't you think you're going a bit fast there honey" sua said and winked

"you bought dreancatcger tickets for us, do you realize that if you proposed right now i would say yes."

"don't give me ideas babe"

"i still cant believe it, oh my god"

then they went to sua's house, cuddled, and fell asleep.

☔︎

vote for handong ! (i was watching her vlog with her friend when they went to the mall and got hotpot and i literally could NOT stop smiling bc shes so cute)

took me a whole 3 days to write this because i had no idea how i wanted to do this. also i wanted to make it longer but figured it would be better to split it into two part cause itll take me some time to finish the rest.

im satisfied with the end result and hope you guys love it 💝