~WARFALL~ _+(Prologue)+_

The frozen breeze brought the smells and sounds of war. The heavy iron like scent of blood filled the nose of a massive poison colored dragon. The toxic green colored dragon swiftly pushed herself up. "Thissss smellsss like fun" she hissed, spreading her wings and taking off toward the battle.

Screams of agony and clanks of swords rang out in a fighting filled village. Fire spread from rooftop to rooftop. The fire was no ordinary flame, it was red at the top and then it faded into black! Massive lava colored wyrms flew from roof to roof, crushing the buildings with their talons, and lighting the roofs on fire. Around them on the ground monster like creatures with boar heads and human bodies fought against the knights and people of the village.

"You must stop this madness!" cried a tall woman wearing blue, gold, and silver blood stained armor. Her plea was directed toward a muscular man who stood over her. "Are you joking?! Haha! NEVER!" The man laughed his dark hair blowing in the wind. "This is much too fun". He chuckled, a smirk plastered on his grim face. The woman looked around her, anger and fear filling her dark brown, almost black eyes. "You find the hurting and death of others amusing!? You're crazy!" She shouted all her anger rising. "I'm crazy? I'M CRAZY!?! You're the one who takes over villages for your king!" The man yelled over the sounds of screaming as he drew his sword. "If anything you are the one in the wrong!" He put his sword to the woman's throat, the blade cut the skin where the iron had touched. A few small drops of crimson blood slowly dripped onto her armor, and her eyes began to water. "I'm going to rid the world of knights like YOU!" Yelled the man, but before he could drive his sword threw her esophagus, a terrifying roar filled the air making the ground shake. Everyone stopped their fighting and looked up toward the sky.

Thanks for reading! This is just the beginning of some altra drama filled war and romance.