OUR LITTLE FAMILY [NAMJINMIN]

Little : Jimin
Caregivers : Seokjin, Namjoon

Requested by dsaaa1234

Sorry I'm late!

Namjoon awoke to a sharp cry coming from the crib beside him. He immediately yawned and rubbed his eyes before staring down at his precious baby boy in the crib.

Jimin was feeling quite young at the moment, crying because he was unable to tell his daddy that the urine soaking his diaper and clothes was making him feel quite uncomfortable.

"Hey there," cooed Namjoon, "Ready to start the day?"

He lifted Jimin out of his crib and immediately realised that he needed a bath and a new diaper.

"Seokjin-hyung!" he hollered, "Our baby needs a bath and a new nappy!"

"I'm coming!" yelled his boyfriend from the kitchen.

"Let's get you out of those stinky clothes first." said Namjoon, removing Jimin's wet onesie.

Meanwhile, Seokjin had just finished flipping the last of his pancakes. He immediately ran into the bathroom and began filling the tub with warm water.

Namjoon tossed the dirty onesie into the laundry bin and carried his baby into the bathroom, where Seokjin was testing the temperature of the water in the tub.

"Take him," said Namjoon, "I'm going to get rid of his dirty diaper."

He removed Jimin's soiled diaper and disposed of it while Seokjin placed Jimin in the water.

The baby let out a sight of contentment and soon started squealing excitedly as the water sloshed and splashed with his every move.

Seokjin smiled as he rinsed Jimin's body and then proceeded to apply some soap on him.

Namjoon returned to the bathroom with a brand new bottle of baby shampoo while Seokjin had rinsed off all the soap and was now washing Jimin's fluffy blonde hair.

Namjoon handed over the bottle to Seokjin and kissed him on the forehead.

Seokjin opened the bottle and poured a dollop of shampoo onto his hand. He then proceeded to gently massage Jimin's head.

Jimin babbled incoherently as he played in the water, Seokjin eagerly listening to all the interesting stories his little one had to say.

"Is it so?" he fake-gasped every time Jimin gurgled.

The baby giggled, amused by his caregiver's antics.

*

"Time for our yum-yums!" cooed Namjoon, holding a freshly-prepared bottle of milk for Jimin.

The baby squealed and made grabby hands for it, causing both of his caregivers to coo even more.

"He's so adorable," said Seokjin.

"I know, honey," whispered Namjoon, "I wish I could see him more often in babyspace. He's so cute, I'm gonna explode!"

Seokjin gasped. "Joonie, what are you saying? You can't explode right now, you need to be there for me and Minnie! You can't leave us so early! We need you!"

"Oh, hyung." Namjoon giggled and face-palmed.

At that moment, Jimin began to whine.

"No, no, I'm sorry. I'll give you your milkies now, baby." said Namjoon.

He placed the teat of the baby bottle between Jimin's soft, plump lips and watched in happiness as the baby began to drink the warm milk inside.

"He's getting sleepy." cooed Seokjin.

*

Seokjin was rocking Jimin back and forth when he suddenly felt something tugging at his shirt.

Jimin was grabbing folds of the fabric on Seokjin's shirt, indicating that he wanted to be breastfed.

"Oh, baby." chuckled Seokjin, lifting up his shirt and allowing Jimin to latch on to his nipple.

"He's quite young, isn't he?" said Namjoon just as he entered the room.

Seokjin gasped and blushed.

"Yes! Yes, he is." he whispered.

Namjoon sat down beside Seokjin and placed an arm around him. He then planted a kiss upon the older boy's plump lips.

"I love our little family." said Namjoon once he pulled away.

"Me too." said Seokjin with a smile, stroking Jimin's hair.

***

A/N : My school stopped online classes for a while so that we could get the summer vacation we were desperate for...
Woo-hoo!