Roslyn

Rosyln continued to play with the other spirit. I continued to do any schoolwork that was due within the next week. I can't face Jojo... I don't want to, I feel too much guilt. It's just weighing on my back, no,  my whole body and it's dragging me all the way to hell. Roslyn and the other spirit probably noticed because they both hugged me. I guess its that obvious when I'm down in the dumps...  (Oh, here's what Rosyln looks like, I've put it off for a while lol. also, sorry if the drawing is kinda bad QwQ I tried...)

Roslyn and 'Mr

Roslyn and 'Mr. Ora' let go of you after a couple of minutes. They then continued their shenanigans of playing and getting to know each other. You flopped onto your bed and grabbed your walkman off your side table. You started playing whatever you had on it and drifted off into a dreamless slumber.

You woke to your uncle desperately shaking you. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)! What happened, why is Jotaro's and your stand summoned?" your uncle obviously wanting an answer. You look at Roslyn playing with the other spirits' hair. You giggle before answering, "She just wanted to have some fun. Remember they have a mind of their own too." Your uncle sighed in relief before ruffling your hair. You smiled before you looked at the other spirit. So that's his stand... 

A/N: short update I know, underwhelming. But, my feelings have me trapped in a paradox. I honestly use the art requests I have so far (please request QwQ, it's an announcement on my message board) are kinda keeping me mentally stable before I have a mental breakdown -insert ear rape version of breakdown- But I assure you, I'll push through it and promise a long chapter! Also, once I hit 180 reads, I'll do a Q/A!