Hi

Uh, hey guys. So as you've probably noticed by now, but I haven't updated this thing in years. I haven't written anything for it in years either. I sort of fell out of writing for a while, but the whole quarantine thing has gotten me back into it. However, I won't be updating this book or adding any other chapters; I'm planing on rewriting this.

I started this when I was in middle school and as I'm over half way done with high school I find a lot in this story that I would like to fix. I started the whole thing with no plot in mind, developed one side plot in my mind, but no actual plan for the future of this book. I want to turn this into something that I would be proud of and would, myself, read.

Another huge reason that I haven't updated is that I don't have access to the source material. My parents got rid of Netflix, and I've only watched the whole show once. I have the original books, but my characters are based upon the show. I also haven't read the Harry Potter books in a number of years.

I do want to make this my priority again. At the moment I'm working on a different book, one that I have a clear vision for, but after I finish with that I'm going to try doing what I can with this.

For anyone who's seen my work on other sites, it is mine. I am under the user names Samar Grey and Sam_Grey at fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org respectively. I first uploaded my series on ffn, then ao3, then here. The reason I haven't been on this site mostly though was because I forgot my password (I found it).

Thank you everyone who's supported me here, it means so much to me, truly. I don't know how long it'll take to finish the other book, or how long it will take to find a plot for this one. I'll leave this version as it is here, of course, as I know that people still enjoyed it, but I will be sure to inform you as soon as I have news about the rewrite.

I hope you have a lovely morning/day/afternoon/night. (If it's night, then get some sleep! Don't stay up doing things at one in the morning like me.) Love y'all! ;3