𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

art by @/yibiart on twitter

LEGENDS (ONE-SHOTS.)
a m. yandere mythology x f.reader story by alissabex.

Once upon a time, in a far away place. There's a land that holds secrets and creatures beyond what we know.

LEGENDS. That's all they are, right? A story to scare the children into behaving. Something for your brain to wonder about, what if they were real? what if they still exist?

Every culture has their own version of every myth an legend. For example, in western culture dragons are depicted with large wings, four legs and breath the hottest fire.

Where in eastern culture, they are depicted with no-wings and ride the wind, along with how they could breath more then fire, Like, ice breath. Or how other cultures see them as wyverns or hydras. Every legend has a different spin.

But see, the stories conceive them as animals. Not as intelligent as humans, going off only their primal instincts. Only really knowing to survive for as long as they can.

That's the one thing the stories have in common. What they didn't know, was these beasts have wondered the surface of the planet longer then we've ever known. They're smarter then any man on the planet.

The tiger, waits in the mountains. A dragon looks for its eternity. A phoenix lighting its spark. A naga prepared his den. As many others have yet to discover who they will spend their eternity with...

is this your happily ever after?

251 word count.
written and edited by @/alissabex.
started: 15 OCTOBER 2020
concluded: -