Part 1

You hear the front door being to unlock. You knew it was Tyler he had just finished his 6 month tour with the issues and of mice and men guys. you pretend to be asleep on the sofa once you hear Tyler's foot steps slowly but quietly coming in to the front door you begin to snore. Tyler places his bags down and walks in he sees you and smiles and kisses your forehead he walks over to the tv and turns it off plain the remotes on the side, you sit up "OI bitch was i not watching that" you laugh siting yourself up on our shoulders. Tyler jumps and turns around. You just laugh "excuse me" he says trying to be scary walking over to you "you heard me" you laugh again standing your ground. Tyler stares at you and climbs on top of you " so I come back for a 6 month tour and this is how I get welcomed back into my home" he says chuckling "yer and what" you smile kissing him softy "well" he says then begins to tickle you you scream and your eyes being to fill with tears of laugher. Tyler laughs and stops and carriers you upstairs bridal style he turns off the lights with you in his arms and lock the front door. He begins to head towards the bedroom and you stare into his eyes "what" he blushes "nothing I just really missed you" you blush and begin to his him softly then slowly making your way to his neck he pushes the bedroom door open with his foot and places you on the bed, he climbs on top of you and begins to kiss your neck, you moan quietly knowing how much you have missed the feeling you stare into his guys and begin to kiss him passionately on the lips. you bite your lip and slowly undo his shirt letting it slide down to the floor. Tyler kisses your neck and slides off your t-shirt kissing down your body you stare into his eyes as he goes slower and lower he throws off you pj bottoms and slides down your knickers. you unbelt his jeans and undo the buttons throwing his trousers and boxers to the side he slides his hand into the side draw picking out a condom he slides it on and thrushes himself in with no warning making you moan his name and wrap your arms around his neck messing with his hair. Tyler goes slowly then makes his way faster and faster you scratch his back and pull his hair screaming his name. you missed every inch of tyler while he was away. your walls tighten around him making him shiver threw his body "I'm so close Tyler" you scream "hold on for me baby" he says smiling up at you and kissing your neck leaving many marks everywhere. you feel him tingle in you pushing you over the edge you scream his name and pull the back on his hair he keeps going until you come down from your high and pulls out of you slowly and rolls off the condom placing it in the bin he lays beside you out of breath you and you cuddle into him "I missed you so much tyler I love you" you smile kissing his lips softly "I love you too (Y/N)" Tyler smiles cuddling you close and wrapping his arms around you tightly. you both drift of to sleep slowly and peacefully.