1) Ready For College

©️ Copyright
All rights reserved
Ayushi Jain

It was a cold winter night in a small town named Zenneth. The room in a small cottage was comparatively warm because of the dimly lit fireplace. The only sound coming from the room was of heavy breathing, moaning and grunting as the two lovers make love, celebrating their reunion after four painful months of separation.

"Aaannnhhhh" a loud moan erupted from the younger male who held on to his lover's neck as he was pounded continuously, getting hit on the prostate again and again. The bed rocked back and forth with the force that the older male was using. The younger could only squirm under him as tears streaked down his cheeks with the extreme pleasure he was receiving.

"I- I- ahhh..." he couldn't complete his sentence as the pleasure became too much for him. His back arched, eyes rolled back and he came undone underneath his lover.

"Baby..." the older male grunted as his thrusts became uneven, his eyes locked on his lover whose flushed cheeks and swollen lips were tempting him to abuse them again. He stilled and finally came inside the younger who was a sobbing mess.

They remain in the same position, locked in each other's arms, the older still inside his lover, hovering over him. They took their time to get their breathing under control. The older male finally pulled out, and went to the bathroom after pecking the younger's forehead.

He cleaned himself up and then came out to clean the boy who was lying in the bed, still dazed. Both of cuddled up in bed after getting dressed in warm clothes, under the blankets.

❤❤❤

Dean Wongsuwan, the second youngest and one of the heirs of the Wongsuwan Empire, is here, in Zenneth, to pick up his lover, Keit Wadisaran.

Keit's parents handle the Wongsuwan's charity home for the orphans and the elderly and are one of their most trusted employees. Dean often visits the town with his parents to meet the new additions in their charity home.

They both are childhood friends turned lovers. Keit is a year younger than Dean.

Dean was in grade eleven when he decided to confess his feelings for Keit and propose him. He was lucky that Keit reciprocated his feelings and accepted his proposal and became his boyfriend.

Keit's parents know that their son is gay and have never objected his relationship with Dean. Dean's parents however, are a different story. Both the lovers are well aware that there will be resistance from their side but to what extent, no one knows.

Dean has decided to come out to his parents and tell them that he is gay and very much in love with Keit, after his graduation. They both hope and pray that their relationship lasts forever but they are still young and decide to be sure of everything before coming out together in front of the world.

Dean studies at Scientia University in the faculty of Computer Science and engineering. Keit has also been accepted in the same university and will be Dean's direct junior.

It is not easy to get the admission in the prestigious Scientia University. Every student has to give a test and the ones who are shortlisted enter the advanced level. After clearing that exam, you are eligible to become the part of the university. The University fees is not much, making it easy for all the capable and deserving students to get a seat without worrying about their financial condition.

❤❤❤

Bright light hit Keit's eyes as he peeks them open, a huff leaving his lips as he stretches on bed, his hand coming in contact with his lover who is spooning him from behind and still very much asleep.