Chapter 1

Ok so this is going to sound weird at first but, when I tell more it will sound ok.

So on the first day of freshman year I was walking through the hall and saw a kid that I have never seen before. I have to admit he was kind of cute but he probably won't like me I don't fit in with all the other kids. From what I can make out from his looks he seems like he would fit in with the popular people. He looks like he plays sports either football or soccer who knows.

From his body type he looks like he plays both. Lean but muscular. Nothing like me...absolutely nothing.

I'm a shy girl with thick black rim glass and no one really cares about me. As I walk to my next class, my friend walks up beside me. She is my only friend.

"Hey Amy," I said to my friend giving her a small smile. She smiled back at me.

We made it towards math class and she's asks me, " Have you seen the new kid Hunter?He's really hot. He's also in our math class."

"Oh um yeah I've seen him but he didn't seem like he would ever wanna talk to me. I mean just look at you, your so pretty and popular and then there's me.. I'm the nerdy one who is really awkward and only has you as a friend." I say as I look at the ground.

Amy looks at me for a couple of seconds then says," Finn don't say that about your self your beautiful and any guy would be so lucky to have you."

"Amy stop I don't need you to sugar coat anything for me I get it." I walk into the class room and sit down so we don't have to continue this conversation...