3

"I want to share a room with Jungkookie oppa but sleep with all of chu," Sanha told cutely as all of them excluding Jin and Jungkook cooed at his cuteness. Namjoon told Jungkook to bring blankets and pillows from the store room so they can all sleep in the tv room.

As Jungkook was going upstairs, he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. Turning around a bit to fast, Jungkook bumped into Jin and they both fell to the floor with Jungkook at the bottom and Jin on top of him. Jin spoke," Jungkook can you forgive me. I am really sorry for everything and I promise to protect you. Please forgive me." Jungkook was super shocked. Should he forgive Jin, maybe he should because Jin never hit him and yelled at him when he confessed. Slowly he shook his head and Jin pulled the latter into a hug."I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU." Jin said as he kept smothering the boy beneath him with kisses, on the other hand Jungkook was being crushed under Jin.

Jin POV

I felt super happy as my Jungkook forgave me, all of a sudden something came to my mind.

"One more thing, Jungkook, don't get close to Sanha and sleep with me. There is something off about the boy."

" Ok, hyung, and please get up you are crushing me," Jungkook replied as I started to get up. I told Jungkook to change his clothes and I will get the stuff then we can go downstairs.

After 5 minutes Jungkook came out and he was looking super handsome in his night dress. Is it even possible to look handsome in a night dress, why did I, WWH or world wide handsome fall for such a human.😭.

[everyone, this is how he sadly looked

[everyone, this is how he sadly looked. I am still crying over his looks]

We both went down as Sanha and the rest of the members were eating, Jungkook on the other hand to the couch in the TV room and I followed him like a lost alpaca. He sat down and asked," Hyung, why did you come with me. Aren't you hungry."Jungkook pouted and me being me, I lifted Jungkook and squeeled like a high school girl," Young man, why are you so cute," and kept on spinning him in the air until I got dizzy. We both collapsed on the couch once I let him go and then he spoke,"Hyung, first I am not cute and second, I am a manly man also young."
"Says the man who drinks banana milk 24/7 and is very innocent." I replied sassily.

"Hyung, who told you I am innocent" Jungkook replied with a smirk.

"Then tell me what do two people do when they are in love,"

"It is ...................................................... to kiss," Jungkook told with an embarrassed face while scratching his neck. How can my child be so pure, I thought while internally screaming.

"Why are you so innocent?"I started laughing until my stomach felt like bursting, sadly, the members came and ruined the happy moment.

"What are you doing with that piece of shit, Jin hyung." Taehyung questioned with a mad? jealous? expression."Anyways, we will be watching a horror movie called Veronica."
[ Veronica is one of the best horror movies I have seen]

3rd POV
Everyone sat on the floor and the movie began.

Positioning of the members

Namjoon-j-hope-sanha-Jimin-Taehyung-Suga-Jin-jungkook

At every jump scare, Sanha would jump onto Jimin or j-hope's lap while Jin was clinging onto Jungkook for his dear life with his head completely buried in Jungkook's chest whereas in Jungkook was completely absorbed in the movie.

When half of the movie was done, all the members except for jinkook (got tired of saying Jin and jungkook) went to Namjoon's room as Sanha wanted to sleep together on the other hand Jungkook was still watching the movie, oblivious to the departure of the other members and Jin had fallen asleep on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook POV

Why did Veronica die in the end? She was supposed to live. I thought to myself as the movie ended. I turned the TV off with the remote because Jin Hyung was sleeping on my shoulder, suddenly, a message came from father telling me to come tomorrow but I had vocal and dance practice tomorrow. So, I told him I will come at night. Sighing to myself, I thought, I have a long day tomorrow as sleep encased my body, bringing me to a land of nightmares.

Jin POV

I woke up around midnight as Jungkook was sweating and moving around while whimpering. We really broke him and now I can only hope to fix him. All of a sudden, I rememberers that the manager took away Jungkook's role and gave it to Sanha, it really wasn't fair as Junggkook had been really working hard for those roles and some new boy just took it away. I always suspected there was something wrong with that boy because even an idiot can point out how fake he was acting, I thought as I rubbed Jungkook's back,hoping that his nightmare will subside but as I was rubbing his back, I felt something bumpy on him.

Lifting up his shirt, I saw numerous cuts, scars and bandages. Tears pricked at the edge of my eyes as I pulled his shirt down. I will ask him what those cuts are tomorrow, I promised myself as wrapped my arms over Jungkook's waist and fell asleep.