Chapter 1

Once upon a time, (not twice, not thrice, but once) pendants from the enchanted tree fell. The red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet pendants. The blue pendant trusted Nako to have the power of water, the power of snow and the power of ice. (As you see, {of course we have eyes} this is the pendant)

Nako: What is this 24 karat-gold thing in front of me?*taps middle*Hyunjin: Hello out there, short and small kid!Nako: Uh, I really am predicting that when I meet people, they all call me short and small

*taps middle*
Hyunjin: Hello out there, short and small kid!
Nako: Uh, I really am predicting that when I meet people, they all call me short and small. Now, hello giant and tall friend! What is the pendant doing in my place?!
Hyunjin: Relax, Shortie! We have to know each other before talking to each other!!
Nako: Shortie? I'm not as short as a mouse. Anyways, Nako, an unpopular short kid with 11 friends only. (And guess what?! IZ*ONE!!)
Hyunjin: As I thought. I'm Hyunjin, the owner of that pendant and the others!!
Nako: So you mean, there are other pendants scattered in South Korea?
Hyunjin: Yes, exactly. That pendant is special, because it has three powers in it! I trusted you to keep all this a secret and not use it too much!
Nako: So what are the powers inside of this pendant??
Hyunjin: Water, Ice, and snow!! To chat with heroes and me, say the hero name, or my name and press the middle button!! Remember  to use this when it is necessary. To get all those powers, hold the pendant and say your name, then you will have all the powers!!
Nako: Great, I will continue my sleep and wake up early to play with my friends!!
Hyunjin: haha, you control your powers!!
Nako: yeah yeah!!

The same happened to Chaeyeon, holding the orange pendant with fire, Sakura with the violet pendant with fire, (of course the salamander or the purple fire in Frozen 2) Felix holding the red pendant with laser, (OK, so you are expecting fire again? Too many!!) Jeongin holding the green pendant with land, acid, Earth, and other planets. Lastly, Minho holding the yellow pendant with the sun, moon, and the stars.

Check updates for part 2