Rules.

*Where there are rules, there is also trouble. This is why a lot of people hate them, and sometimes, trust me, I do too.

But when there are no rules, there is even more trouble. Things stop working, or they mess up. And I really don't want that.

So I thought about this carefully and came out with some that I believe can help us work as a team, and keep things from getting muddled*

* To join our team, you need to take a step before we let you in. Show us how you can help.

Cook up an idea and work on it. It can be anything at all. Any little written piece that sounds full of hope, or a warm message on a person's profile. You want to join, you need to let us know that you can work, and will work. Asking to join as a Soul Healer and not working simply won't do.

You can't be a teacher unless you teach, right?

* Be supportive. Hold onto others as they try to help.

This simply means, that if you publish works, you also need to read some other member's. Our goal is to be friendly, helpful, and kind.

Do you have these enough to understand why it's important to support your fellow members so much?

* Discuss your ideas, before you let the magic begin.

This is important because I feel a lot of books get polished by a review or two. We don't publish incompleted work, and while we stick to our own styles, it is always better to discuss, ask for advice, to find that better version of your work you can't find otherwise.

Describe your idea before you work on it. If it's, for example, inappropriate, you may be not able to publish it. While it sounds harsh, this to make sure that the message we are trying to send across stays a good one, and focused.

* Use your own account to reply to messages.

It's okay now since we don't have that many people. But when there are, a lot of people sending messages through one account can really mess things up. Use your own official account to reply to comments or messages, even if you have published your work through our team account. You can't use this account to send texts. You can only use this to publish your own work. And not more than that.

* No inappropriate talk.

While you'll be using your own accounts to connect with people through comments or text messages. The people you met through this account, you make sure your tune is friendly and polite. Rudeness won't be tolerated. And the use of inappropriate words won't either. Please think before you talk. You may know just how much words can hurt and affect people.

* No inappropriate content.

I hope you don't hate me for this one. But I'm firm on this. Your ideas will be yours, but if one sounds like it isn't a good idea, you can't publish it. Yes, if you choose to publish it on your own account, I'll be more than happy to offer support. But do understand this, if you publish such work without informing us, it will be taken down. If you do it twice, it'll be deleted without your notice. You have been warned. Please be careful.

* Be kind.

This is one of the main rules, and you are to follow it. While you work as a Soul Healer, you give the best version of yourself, and that is really what can make a change.

Be kind, offer your best smile and comfort. Be honest. Be helping. Be the best you.

* Work as a team.

Working as a team is like having a second family. You get to support each other, ask for advice, discuss before working for something big. I love how @CatlikeG is always ready to edit a completed chapter of mine. How I can ask for a fair honest review and get one. It's really about helping each other. You can't work alone. We work as a team.

* Writing on the message board.

You can write on our message board about your upcoming work published through here. It can be an idea that formed in your head, or an invention for others to join with you as you work on your idea. At the end of the note, you add your name, so people don't get confused about who the message is from. Also, if you want to write a motivational quote, use your own account to publish it here on our message board.

Lastly, you can't have conversations on the message board if it's not related to work. Kindly, continue these conversations in your private message.

* You can't edit any other member's work without permission.

Even if you notice any mistakes, you can't edit them. Kindly let that member know and it'll get fixed. Or if they won't mind, then you can, but you need to ask permission first. Make sure you follow this rule most strictly.