chapter twenty three

KIISHA

Finally, we left the Royal Hall by 8:30pm and we all went back to our hostels. The Ball had been wonderful and it's one thing I can never forget.

"Oya let's open our gifts," Kiiti said when we finally settled down after changing into our night gown.

"That's true," Kiishi nodded in agreement.

"Who will go first?" I asked.

"Kiiti," Kiishi said and she started to  unwrap the gift.

"Let's see what Joshua gifted our baby," I said and Kiiti raised the gift, it was a small Valentine frame with chocolates and then a card.

"And he tried oo, what did you give him?" I asked.

"Kiishi and I bought perfumes for them"

"That's nice"

Kiishi jumped from her bed to Kiiti's bed as she read what was written in the frame before picking the card.

"Awwwwnn," Kiishi cooed as she read the card, curiosity got the best of me and I also went there, apparently he had designed the card himself and had professed his feelings for her.

"This guy has sense sha, what are you going to do now?" Kiishi asked and Kiiti shrugged.

"I don't know"

"Do you like him?" I asked and she evaded the question by telling Kiishi to unwrap her gift.

Kiishi walked back to her bed while we followed her and watched as she unwrapped the gift.

"Oh my goodness, it's an e-book reader," Kiishi screamed as she picked up the e-book reader. That was obviously her best gift so far, that girl can die because of book.

"He knows what you like," Kiiti said and Kiishi grinned.

"Now, Kiisha, it's your turn," Kiiti announced and we all rushed to my bed.

I picked up the gift and unwrapped it gently.

It was a Photo album. I wondered what could be in it.

"Open it," Kiiti instructed and I did.

I opened the first page and it was a picture of me on my birthday. When did he take this picture? I can vividly recall I didn't take any picture that day.

"When was this?" Kiiti inquired.

"My birthday"

"Hmm, what really happened on your birthday?" Kiishi asked with a suspicious look.

"Let's check the other pictures first before you gist us about that day as our bedtime story," Kiiti suggested and we agreed.

I flipped through the second page and it was a picture of me in our school uniform, a white top and black high waist skirt with our black and white socks and white canvas.

"Hmmm," Kiiti and Kiishi said in unison before I proceeded to the next page which was a picture of me and my girlfriends in our P.E dress.

"Seems this guy is stalking you o," Kiishi said and I pushed out my mouth before proceeding to the next one.

A picture of me in our hostel wear, the next was a picture of me in a blue gown and after that was the picture of me and my girlfriends at the beach during our stay in Spain.

"How did he get this our picture?" Kiishi asked as she gave me a suspicious look.

I raised my hand in surrender before saying, "I just don't know oo"