Chapter One

The soft sound of the birds chirping reach the old ladys ears. With a frail finger she prushed her silver hair behind her ear. She looks down at the doll her dull blue eyes show love and affection to the lifeless doll. Finally she sets it down on a sturdy wooden stool. Grabbing the sharp silver knife she drags the blade over her palm. Immediately thick red liquid pools into her hand. Pulling away the knife she drags her bloody hand over the dolls face, staining its once pure porcelain exterior.

''Ad Satanas qui laetificat juventutem meam. (To Satan, giver of youth and happiness.)

* Veni, omnipotens aeterne diabolus! (Come, almighty eternal devil!)

* Pone, diabolus, custodiam! (Devil, set a guard.)''

   The frail woman known as Crystal chanted the curse. The small cottage shook with each word she spoke. The small doll shook and twitched as its once lifeless eyes flicker. Finally, everything went silent Crystal fell to her knees gripping her bleeding hand.

 -ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-

-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-

-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-

    The sound of glass hits the oak floors, timidly the old lady lifted her head. Finally, her eyes rested on the blood covered doll, a loud sob escapes Crystals lips as she grasps the small frame of the doll.

'Y/N oh my sweet baby your back! Ill never let him take you again my poor baby!'

  Confusion settled into the doll as she rests her head on the emotional humans shoulder, not quite knowing who she was or how she got to this strange place. Slowly she wraps her arms around the woman, unsure if this was the right action to have taken.

       .: Time Skip :.

'Mother, im going out to the forest for a while. Ill be back in a few!'

     Rushing out the door the much older and more human doll like creature didn't stick around for a reply from the older woman. The sound of leaves crunching and an occasional loud clank echos the erie forest. The towns folk called it slenderwoods or something like that. Y/N wasnt scared of the myth that strikes fear into this town. In fact, she was curious as to what this thing was. After a few long minutes, the female stopped to glance at the clearing.

'Finally!' 

  She huffs loudly, her long white hair frizzed up because of how fast she ran to get to this small place. Flowers upon flowers scattered the clearing a fair ammount of butterflys glided around happily. Slowly she lowered herself to lay in the flowerbed, multiple butterflys landing onto her causing her to giggle at the small creatures.

'Aww, hey there little one!' 

   She looks at the rather large blue and black butterfly, her striking blue eyes fill with curiosity. She gently sets the butterfly into the palm of her hand. The creature crawls around before its body is crushed, her hand squeezes the butterfly killing it. Y/N tilts her head at the sudden noise, startling the butterflys making them fly away. Looking up, she glances at the tree line looking for anything that have spooked the creatures.

  'Who's there?'

    Y/N called out, her eyes blink slowly as she glances around. She jumps as a loud snap echos in the once calm clearing. Whipping around, her eyes land on a silouet in the tree line not being able to make it out, she takes careful steps forward.

'Hello?'

   It all happened so quickly the person or thing jumped out at her, shoving her to the ground, causing her to crack slightly. A solid object clanks against the ''skin'' of her throat. She stays still not sure what was happening at the moment. Looking at her attackers face made her gulp loudly. A male with black hair and sickly pale skin held a knife to her throat. This wasnt what made her quite nervous. No, it was the carved smile and cut eyelids that made her almost scream. Y/N wasnt the one to judge by looks but this to her was new and down right scary.

.:  FIRST PERSON :.

  I tremble under my attacker. Never in my 17 years of being 'alive' had I seen something quite lke this. The males eyes looked dry and irritated making me kinda feel bad for him. Then again I am underneath him with a large knife to my throat. He spoke three words making my eyes widen even more if thats possible.

'𝐆𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩!~'

    Determination filled my body as I slammed my knee into the males groin. He screams as my knee made contact with his lower regions. Quickly, I shoved my small hands onto his chest shoving him off of my small form. Jumping up I turned to the male who was cupping the area I kneed. Putting my hands on my hips, I glare down at him, fury in my usual calm eyes.

'That was very disrespectful! Who do you think you are! Attacking a woman!'

  I roll my eyes at the noises he made.(Which was him basicaly crying in pain) I whip around not before giving him the finger though. I stomp off not really getting too far before a large black and red dog barrled itself towards me. Thats when I really started to freak out. I HATED dogs they scared me. I yelped taking off as fast as my weak legs could take me.

'AGH!'

   It was no use, the dog tackled me making my cheek hit the edge of a stone. Pain erupts through my face as cracks whip accross my once smooth face. I scream loudly as the dog latches onto my hair, dragging me back to the creepy male who recoverd from my earlier attack. He towers over me, his eyes filled with anger and insanity. He grips the large knife and speaks lowly.

" You really made me mad now.. "

.::::. HEY my lovelyz this is the first chapter! How do you like it so far? I tried to add in some noice details and all so i hope that you enjoyed! Please leave a comment! I might be doing a face reveal if yall really wanna see my ugly face! Also, I hope you have a good rest of your day/night! 

-Your Wattpad Mom!   .::::.