Ten

-Jasmine-

A few hours after the appointment was over Liam and I were finally home and I could put my feet up, seeing as they hurt like hell. "I think I'm going to take a nap." I muttered, sitting on the sofa and propping my feet up, resting my head on the arm. 

"Okay well then since you're going to take a nap I'll go to the grocery store and pick up a few things for dinner since we forgot to do that on our way home." He chuckled, pecking me on the cheek and walking back out the front door.

I yawned sleepily and grabbed the blanket off of the back of the couch, wrapping myself in it tightly and drifted off to sleep. 

It felt like I had only been sleeping for what had been ten minutes when my phone startled me awake. "What the hell?" I said aloud, grabbing my phone out of the pocket of my pants, squinting to see the name on the caller ID. 

I didn't recognize the number but I answered it anyways. "Hello?"

"Jasmine?" I heard a feminine voice on the other line. "Is this Jasmine Payne? Please tell me I have the right number?" The woman pleaded.

"Y-yes this is Jasmine. Who is this?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, The voice sounded familiar but I couldnt put a name on it.

The lady on the other end sighed in relief before speaking again. "This is your mother." I could hear the smile in her voice.

My heart dropped to my stomach, feeling like I was going to throw up. "Why are you calling me?" I mumbled, tempted to just hang up.

"I just wanted to be able to see how you're doing Jas. I miss you." She spoke, her voice annoying the living hell out of me.

"Sure you do." I said harshly, standing up from my spot on the couch and walking into the kitchen, looking out the window to see Liam had just pulled up. "You wanted nothing to do with me when you were with Liam I I mean dad, so why would you want anything to do with me now?" I asked, praying to god that she missed my slip up, thankfully she did.

"I don't know Jasmine, don't question me. I just want to see you and you're dad."

"Yeah, not going to happen." I spat, pressing end on the phone just as soon as Liam entered the front door. "Mom called me." I blurted out. "She said she wanted to see us again but then I hung up the phone."

Liam nodded. "Do me a favor and don't answer the phone if that number calls you again alright? She's been bugging me too."

I nodded and ran my fingers through my hair sighing to myself. Something felt off and I couldn't quite put my tongue on it.

-

-

-

filler chapter.

It probably would have been longer if my computer wasn't fucking up and I wasn't sneezing up a storm.

But anyways hope you liked the chapter (I understand if you didnt but whatever lol)

QOTC: Favorite album of all time? Mine would have to be my kieth urban greatest hits album or the eagles greatest hits.

Vote and comment

Ily