CHAPTER 2

JENNIE POV

"are you sure you just shouted at her?" yeri ask me which make me nervous because I remember that I pushed her earlier

"the thing is I pushed her as we were fighting" I nervously said as I bit my nail

"oh my jennie!" yeri shouted at me and I put away my phone on my ear and put it on my other ear "you just not pushed her" she said which make me more nervous

Did I hurt her physically? Oh my?!

"Yahhhh jennie! You let lisa walk for a kilometers far! You pushed lisa hard because I noticed her earlier that she was holding her back" she said and I also remember that I pushed her two times

"yeri where she is?" I worriedly ask

"I don't know because she get mad at me when I blame her because she cheated on you but did she did that?"

"the thing is when she leave our room when I told her. I get her phone that I broke then Somi her classmate chat again"

"what did her chat said?"

"that I love you was she should supposed to send it to her boyfriend but she missed send it because she was chatting to the both of them at the same time"

"really jennie unnie!" yeri shouted "now! You mistook lisa again! She was also mad at me!" yeri madly said at me.

"I know and right now I was already mad at my Self that I shout at her again for nothing" I whispered. I need to find lisa today because she doesn't have anyone to stay this night

"did you already call jisoo unnie and others to asked them where lisa is?"

"I already did but they said the same thing that lisa was just staying at you but now she doesn't even stay at you. I was really worried now and I even called my secretary that I won't be working for this whole week so thay I can took care of lisa"

"aisshhh where did she stay when did was happened for the first time?"

"I don't know because she just said that someone special friend to her... I was now really worried yeri"

"there's one thing that you just need to do"

"what is it?"

"let her spend her night with this special friend she said"

"but yeri we don't know who is this special friend she told"

"we don't have a choice jennie unnie. I hope that this will be a lesson for you... I will remind you this time that lisa can also be tired in one thing so please next time don't put your tiredness and don't put it all to lisa... She also get tired unnie I will remind you... Lisa will leave you if you continue being like this to her... It's already night I have to hung up now. I will call you tomorrow if I can talk to her and if not just wait for her to get home... And if she will go home... I need to hung up now unnie" yeri said as she hung up.

I already did not notices that I was crying as yeri told me that. I didn't noticed lisa was hurting all this time, everytime we fought she never raise her voice to me but me I mistreated her. Which I never did to her. I never did this to her before.

What's happening to me, why I was doing this to the person who always let her pride down everytime we fought. The person who always understand me and our situation. I never have a time for her because I overworked my self. I never gave my attention to her because I want to be a successful young ceo. But I was sacrificing our relationship right now.