Unborn ...

Aditya is crying bitterly but he doesn't have any option left , he has to do it now .
He took that big ancient dagger in his hand going towards the room where he tied up zoya who is screaming in pain  , it's equally difficult for her as it is for Aditya but in this situation besides crying she can't do anything.
Aditya stand at the door frame seeing the love of his life laying on bed tied up and screaming in pain crying blood like tears , his eyes fell on her swelled up baby bump which is the reason of her problems .

Nine months ago Aditya is sipping coffee standing in his apartment' s mini balcony with relaxed features when his eyes fell on lady who stepped down from a Indica car . She stand on roadside with that car and when Adi saw her face he's gone . It's was love at first sight for him . Her innocence stole his heart in just one minute wow .  Then Aditya saw a guy stepping down from that same car and with a small smile on his face he go towards her saying something to her on which she looked confused but still passed a small smile and both hand in hand cross road coming in Adi's building , Aditya felt confused but he thought maybe she's that man relative so no problem..
After two days when Adi stepping down from building stairs he find her at the main gate of building looking all confused and somewhat scared  so Adi go towards her and say  " hi ummm do you need any help? What's your name ?" 
She look at him with same expression say  " I'm ——I'm leaving at that red house and I think I saw some black shadow in my house can you help me !"

Black shadow!! What black shadow?
Adi is about to ask her this when that same guy approached them and say " Zoya you are here and I'm looking for you in whole building go to house zoya I throw that black shadow out go see your self" .
Zoya nodded still unsure and start going towards her house with slow steps.

Aditya looking at Zoya ask to the man " what black shadow she's talking about? You ppl new in here right so what she was talking is their any thief in your apartment or anyone forcefully come in your house?"
But the guy say " no one was there in our apartment actually Zoya is my wife and she is mentally unstable but I'm giving her medication , her treatment is going in nearby hospital . In affect of medicine she saw things and say like this only but please not believe her and if next time you see her please bring her to our apartment we live in apartment number 66 and I'm sorry if she misbehaved with you" .
Aditya's heart broke hearing that she is mentally challenged but he nodded and say to her husband " she didn't misbehaved with me don't say sorry and plz if you need any help tell me I'll do it okay I leave in apartment number 61" .
Her husband nodded and go towards their apartment.

Aditya felt so bad hearing her condition and decided so what if he can't tell her ever that he love her but still he'll help her whenever she wants .

After a week Aditya saw zoya again who is crying and her husband is dragging her in their apartment , her husband lock the door while Zoya's voice coming out who is complaining about a black shadow standing behind her and beating the door again and again.  Aditya ask him what happened with little anger but her husband say  ' she is doing all this to not eat medicine her doctor is on way so he'll handle her' Adi is not convinced but in next minute her doctor come there with two female nurses so he has to step aside and they all go inside their apartment , maybe Adi is thinking too much maybe she's not in any danger and imagining things so he left from there .

After three months Aditya parked his car in front of building where a parking is built and start going towards his apartment when zoya calls him saying in low voice ' listen plz listen help me'  Adi tense seeing her go towards her but shocked to her slightly visible baby bump !
She is pregnant what ?
Adi ask her ' what happened zoya ?'  but zoya held his hand saying in low crying voice ' plz take me out of this house in this house he —-shakeeb invited a jinn and he did bad to me'

Adi not understanding anything say ' okay —okay let me look inside your house first is shakeeb present in house right now ?'

Zoya ' no he's in office maybe !'
Aditya nodded and open her house door going inside it , her house looked dull and semi painted how come this unfinished apartment there in this building when nearly all apartments on this floor are fully furnished ! Adi look on walls and it seems like there paint has been starched away very deeply and roughly but why ? Is she that ill that she do all this in madness??  Aditya turn to check whether she's standing at door or not but she is standing there only scared and single him to  hear calmly which he did and he hear something——some chewing sound  .
He follow that sound and look in a room where a man seating eating raw pigeon and dog like animal .,  Aditya taken aback looking at his back as if sensing Adi's presence that man fly from floor turning his head in Adi's direction which is half burnt and that burnt area rotting that man or creature scream in anger coming at Adi ... but seems trapped in that room only and he is screaming in anger wanting to eat Adi ..
Adi get scared seeing this creature or jinn and take his step towards door but a big black shadowy hand coming out wall grabbing his neck .......

Adi come in room with tears rolling down on his cheeks and zoya screaming in pain look at him say " kill it —-kill it Aditya. Stab me with this dagger in my stomach plz I can't take this pain anymore plz kill this baby kill demon" ...