Until Next Time.

Sabito's p.o.v :

Sunlight loomed into the small bedroom through the nearby window, a warm glow of light filling the dim area. my eyes forced themselves open and I gazed at the cream colored ceiling, oh yeah, this isn't my house.

I sit up and hold myself up with my elbows. I peer around the room, everyone was asleep, some look like they passed out an hour ago. I glance at the left side of the futon, I was almost suprised to see the raven haired boy curled up right beside me, but then I remembered the events that took place last night.

Wait, someone had to have herd us. We were probably really loud last night out of pure excitement, but we couldn't have been that  loud. I turn to where Muichiro's futon was and saw him rubbing his eyes, letting a yawn escape his lips.

"Good morning." I say to him quietly, trying not to wake up the other boys. He didn't say anything, he just waved and continued to rub his eye with his other hand. Maybe he didn't hear us, I think he fell asleep as soon as he laid his futon out.

I turned back around and admired the sleeping boy next to me, his chest lifting up and down as he breathed. I caressed his cheek a little, tracing my fingers over his fair skin.

"I herd everything." Muichiro mumbled.

Great.

I turned around and faced Muichiro again, it was so hard to read his expressions. I honestly couldn't tell if he was tired, sad, or annoyed.

"I thought you fell asleep." I countered quirking my eyebrow.
"I did, until I herd the romantic comedy going on over there." He groaned pointing at the futon Giyuu and I shared.

"Oh," I mumbled, now embarrassed, "sorry about that." I flashed a nervous smile.
"It's whatever," Muichiro shrugs, "I won't tell anybody, I probably wont remember after today anyway."
"thanks man." I give him a warm smile and he lays back down on his futon.

I turn back around and peer at the raven haired boy beside me. He has such an angelic face, he was so perfect and I'm so glad he's mine. He begins to stir a little, then his eyes slowly opened.

"Good morning sweetheart." I whisper to him in a sarcastic tone. He slowly sits up and looks at me, dark circles under his eyes.
"Hi," He mumbles flashing a tired smile, "Did you sleep okay?"
"Yeah, you look like you didn't though." I say softly tracing my index finger under his eyes.

He gently grabs the hand I was touching him with and held it, "I just stayed up too late."
"I think everyone did." I say smiling at him.

we stay like that for a minute until footsteps could be heard in the hallway then right outside the door. The door creaked open and Rengoku's mother stood in the frame, she walked over to me and Giyuu, completely ignoring my hand in his.

"Giyuu, your mom is gonna be here in about 10 minutes." She said quietly and smiled.
I felt a little sad that he was leaving me so soon. I know I might see him at school on Monday, but the thought of him leaving made my stomach churn.

"Oh, okay." He replied. Rengoku's mom left the room leaving the door cracked. The Raven haired boy looked at me with sympathy, he squeezed my hand a little and smiled, "Please don't be upset, we'll see each other again."

I don't know how, but by his words, I felt a lot better, confident that this wouldn't be the last time we saw eachother.
"Right," I smiled like an idiot and he did the same back.

"I'm gonna go get changed." He announced pointing to the bathroom down the hall. I nodded and crossed my legs, patiently waiting for his return. I studied everyone in the room, they're all out cold, even Muichiro went back to sleep. I'm pretty sure Obani got one hour of sleep judging by the deep circles under his eyes and the awkward position he was in.

Giyuu came back wearing a pair of black sweatpants and an oversized white shirt, he shoved his dirty clothes into the back he brought and zipped it up. "Oh yeah," Giyuu said looking over at me, "whats your number?"

my heart was doing backflips. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pulled up my contact information and lifted it up so Giyuu could see. He quickly entered it into his phone then put it away.
"Now i can annoy you over text." I chuckle and he lets out a dramatic sigh in response.

"Giyuu," I say softening my tone, "im really glad I met you." The raven haired boy looked at me flustered and smiled, "i'm glad I met you too."

As if on cue, Rengoku's mom pops her head in the doorway and looks at Giyuu, her gaze saying that it was time for Giyuu to leave. I almost felt like crying, even though she didnt say a word, I knew, it still mad me upset. Giyuu got to his feet and nodded at the woman, she left once again to go create small talk with Mrs.Tomioka.

I stood up with him and quickly intertwined out fingers. I glanced around the room to see if anyone was watching us, when everyone seemed to be sleeping, I leaned in close to the boy infront of me and connected our lips. I pulled away to see his flushed in cheeks and small smile.

"Until next time." I say quietly.

"Yeah, Until next time."

...

...

...

...

EEEK!! im sorry this chapter is so short and a little vauge, but I really hope you all enjoyed this story!! I had a lot of fun writing it and I hope you had fun reading it! thankyou so much for commenting, voting, and following me!! I appricieate you guys so much u don't even know!! Anyway, thankyou so much for reading I love you all so much!!

-Maddy💕💖💖💘💞💞💓💓💝💗💕💕💖💖💞💞💓💓💝💗💗💘💞💘💖💕💕