Invitation || Hisoka x Reader x Illumi

"Hisoka," You don't bother moving from the spot on the couch you had claimed as yours, only your eyes doing the moving when someone else had joined you in the room. Your eyes move slowly, moving from the television screen to the man that stood next to the television. You let out a low growl, baring your teeth at the new presence. "Who is this man?" You watched the man with his returned cold glare. Your blunt need for him to not be in the room makes him tense, although his stare is still cold, quiet, unwavering. Hisoka hums as if he's finally realized what was happening and his own eyes move from the screen. Hisoka watches Illumi as you do, though his gaze is much softer. Hisoka's lips quiver, fighting off his usual amused grin as you continue to stare down Illumi, your bloodlust thick enough to suffocate the both of them.

"A friend." At this, there's finally a change on Illumi's face. He looks disturbed, his cheeks flushing red at Hisoka's two words, as simple as they were. "Oh, my apologies, Illumi's an old partner of mine." Hisoka doesn't further elaborate on his words and instead pulls you into his side, almost as if wrapping a protective arm around your mid-section. This is only calm you down, his warmth engulfing you and you can't help but break the eye contact you had held with the former to look over at Hisoka. Hisoka gives you a small smile, silently telling you to stand down. At this, you frown, knowing he must care for the visitor if he's willing to ask you to back down. "Just a friend, darling, I do promise," Hisoka holds his hand up, never daring to remove his arm from around your body, knowing you'd be back on guard if he removed his presence.

"Would you stop calling me that," Illumi speaks calmly, quickly regaining his composure. His cheeks are returned to normal, and his cold glare has returned once more. "I came here to ask for your assistance-" At this you leap from the couch, appearing behind Illumi with a cold hand against his neck. Your claw is drawn, sharp nails pressing against the skin of his neck. Illumi's eyes widen at your speed but before you can threaten him, he's behind your, needles against the skin of your neck. "Now, now, let us not get too hasty." Illumi releases you without another word, pushing you back toward the couch, back into Hisoka's arms. "Hisoka please control your toys." Hisoka frowns at this, his eyes moving from Illumi to yours. Hisoka's hands still you in his lap, his touch enough to ground you, enough to make Illumi's words disappear from your thoughts. "Oh, I see." Illumi tests out his newest theory by throwing a needle at Hisoka. This needle carries his aura, his malice, it was meant to kill his target.

"Seriously?" You huff, smacking away the needle. Hisoka can't help but watch Illumi's reaction to his needle being smacked out the air like a toy plane. Hisoka's eyes turn playful when Illumi shows a bit of surprise, he was impressed. "I'm not a lapdog and I'm certainly no toy." You spin in Hisoka's lap, back pressed against his chest. Hisoka's arms secure around your mid-section, grounding you, making sure you didn't make any rash decisions. "To put it simply I care for Hisoka and I refuse to let anyone or anything hurt him, no matter his own strength, I refuse to let him fight if I can help it." Hisoka rests his chin on your shoulder, his smell invading your senses, serving to further calm you down. "He is, after all, my partner." The use of the word partner makes both of them freeze, you knew. "Hisoka, you couldn't lie to me in my most dazed state, don't even try again." You remove yourself from his lap and move forward, Illumi's eyes trained on your form, making sure you never receive another chance to have your nails against his neck once more. "Honestly, Illumi, you interrupted something so either join or leave."

Illumi only now realizes what he had walked in on. Before you had sensed him you were in Hisoka's lap, arms wrapped around his neck as you moved against his lap. You wore very little, the fabric of your nighty thin, almost transparent, and a wet spot decorated the front of your night, exposing your previous actions to his eyes. He usually never cared for things like this, little things such as clothing or even what his targets were doing before he entered the room. Time started and stopped what him, what happened before and after were irrelevant. Hisoka wasn't as exposed as you though he only wore his pants, his shirt long discarded before the thought of Illumi had even entered either of your minds. "You two were-Uh, you were going to?" Illumi's cold manner dissolves and it's uncharacteristic for him, you can tell by the way Hisoka reacts with a small chuckle.