chapter 3

"captain?"

"whats going on?"

"are you okay?"

"what happened!?"

Questions swirled Meliodas' head. Shutting his eyes tightly as he holds his breath. He didnt know how to respond to this situation. Thus he refused to let them see him cry.

"Guys.. Lets leave him be, you're not gonna help by stressing him out!" Elizabeth shouts, silencing everyone.

"Elizabeths right.." Diane says, as everyone stops crowding the short blond.

"Cmon, lets go about that movie now, eh?~" Ban grins as Meliodas nods, sniffling a bit as he walks over and sits in a red beanbag. Elizabeth sitting in the purple one to his left.

Eliabeth sat next to the dragon sin, as she takes his hand in her own. Meliodas' eyes widened as he looked over at the silverette, and squeezed her hand. Eliabeth mouthed a sweet 'I'm here for you' as she smiles. Meliodas blinks gently and nods as he returns the smile.

"Yeah!" Diane cheers as Ban starts the movie. King grabbing a bottle of booze as he pours a few cups, with ice.

Meliodas reaches for one- As Elizabeth grabs it and hands it to him. He nods and thanks her as he sips at it, as they get passed a bowl of popcorn.

Elaine gets up and turns off the lights as she grabs a blanket and curls up next to Ban.

And thus so the movie starts.

After the movie

Meliodas yawned, he wasnt really affected by the horror film. Elizabeth, King, Elaine and Diane on the other hand werent so lucky.

Meliodas looked over to the silvernette sitting beside him. She was frozen, blanket pulled up to her face as she stared at the TV, teary eyed.

"Ellie?" He stated and put a gentle hand on her shoulder.

She squeaked in return and dove into the boys arms. She snuggled herself close and shook.

Meliodas' POV

Elizabeth threw herself at me, whilst i caught her. Was she that scared? i thought. I pulled her close and held her. I rose my hand and stroked her hair, to ease her nerves.

"Oh Elizabeth... You don't need to be scared. I'm right here" I tell her with a soft smile, glancing down at her.

Elizabeth looks up, flushed cheeks as she sniffles and wipes her eyes. "I-I know.. I'm safe as long as i'm with you, Meliodas.." She says, getting a soft smile.

Diane grins and nudges Elaine as she points at the twos embrace. Elaine squeals quietly and puts a hand over her mouth.

"Hey Captain~" Ban starts. "Yeah?" Ban sits up, holding Elaine on his lap. "Where are we sleeping? Also, we should probably change clothes." The fox sin suggested, motioning to everyones backpack.

I nod, taking it into consideration. while I pat Elizabeths back and she sat up. "Elizabeths sleeping with me in my room." I declare. Small little gasps are heard. "Who said that?~" Ban asks with a raised brow and a smirk.

"I did" i huff and look at him. Then glance over to see Elizabeths cute red face.

"M-Meliodas are you sure thats alright?" she stammers, trying not to smile.

"Of course it is, nobody has a problem with it right?" I stood up, helping Elizabeth up as i took one of her soft breasts in my palm and gave a few soft squeeze.

"M-Meliodas!" She whines as I grin and place my hands behind my head. "Anyways. We have 3 bathrooms so everyone can take their turns" I say, and look back at everyone, to which they nod.

"Geez its a mess" King says, looking around my now messy room.

"You dont say, King?" I raise a brow, putting one hand on my hip. He sighs and tells me to shut up as i grin and roll my eyes.

"Welp!~ I'm using mine, you guys decide the rest- Ellie~ You can go first" I hum, picking up Elizabeths bag and handing to her, she laughs softly as i nudge her into my bathroom and shut the door.

Ban kept giving me weird looks as i shrugged it off and waved my hand at him. Ban then tore down the stairs and ran to the bathroom to change.

King groans- as Diane sprints ahead to get the last free bathroom in the hallway. Elaine giggles. King blinks and facepalms.

I just smile, as my bathroom door swings open gently. There stood Elizabeth. She was wearing a long night gown, with a cute pink bow tied on her breast. She blushed as i grin and step forward, pressing my face against her chest.

She whines, embarassed. "S-Sir Meliodas! Go change!" She looks down at me. I sigh and pull away as i place my hands behind my head and walk into the bathroom to change.

Upon coming back out, i was in a t-shirt and some shorts. I yawn and hold my arms close to my chest. Not wanting to draw any attention to myself.

I see the others already got the air mattresses out. I quickly reached and turned out the main light and put on the lamp.

"Aww we're going to bed already?~" Ban says, finishing his bottle of ale. Pink covering his cheeks as Elaine giggles softly and nods to him.

"Yes, its late Ban!" she says. He gives her a look and then shrugs as he lays his head down on the borrowed pillow.

"Goodnight everyone~" He yawned out and Elaine took the empty bottle from his hands.

I slide into my bed, Elizabeth on the other side, i grin and wiggle my eyebrows as i turn out the lights, seeing King and Diane already in bed. I lay down with Elizabeth, my eyes adjusting as I give her a grin and a chuckle.

"Goodnight, Elizabeth~"