We're Gonna Do it, Shitty Nerd!

(A/N: The picture above is from the original Doujinshi)

  "Kacchan..."

  "H-huh..?"

  The blonde looked into a  pair of lustful eyes, a wave of shock and slight concern flowing through him. Izuku had climbed onto Katsuki in a dominant way with his hands on either side of his lover's head. His breathing was heavy and a light pink blush made its way across his face.

"Kacchan... I-"

"A~ PHONE CALL~ IS~ HERE~ A~ PHONE CALL~ IS~ HERE~"

  Izuku's face paled as his own ringtone interrupted him. It took a few seconds before either of them spoke up.

"Oi, you gonna get that? It's ringing," Katsuki growled in his usual annoyed tone. The freckled boy flinched, getting snapped back into reality. "O-oh, y-yeah, sorry..!" Izuku scrambled to get off the other boy and answered his phone, stopping the annoying sound. "Oh, hi mom!"

  As Izuku rambled over the phone, Katsuki slowly sat up and recovered from his guest's sudden actions. Thoughts ran themselves through his head at the speed of light.

  'What the hell was that? Seriously, is that guy for real? Don't go acting up all of  a sudden! Even though you're the shitty nerd... freaked me the hell out...' The blonde caught himself thinking. 'I mean, I wasn't freaked out! Shit!'
(A/N: Slapped with his own slapstick)

  Finishing his conversation, Izuku hung up and turned towards Katsuki. "I'm gonna head out," he said smiling. Katsuki nodded, giving a slight wave to the green haired boy as he walked out. After he was gone, Katsuki went back to his thought process.

  'So that's how it is, huh, nerd?' He picked up his phone, unlocking it and typing a website into the search bar of Safari. 'Tch. Whatever. But anyways, how would two men even...'

  He clicked the play button on a video as the whole room filled with the low-pitched sounds that came from his phone. His eyes widened and filled with realization. "WAAAH?!" He yelled, throwing his phone across the room.

  There was a knock from the other side of the wall from his neighbor. "Bakugou? You okay?" Sero's voice was muffled but clearly concerned.

  "SHUT THE HELL UP, SOY SAUCE FACE!"

    Katsuki caught his breath and retrieved his phone. Would I do it? This? Me? With deku? He laid down in his bed with wide eyes, still slightly shocked. No. Hell no. Sticking someone's dick in your ass, what a joke.

  He thought about what Izuku would say if he refused.

(A/N: This is what he imagines him saying, another illustration from the original doujinshi)

  Katsuki sat up with a deadly grin on his face. 'Why the hell would I need to be coddled by someone like Deku? If that's how you feel, huh...'

  WE'RE GONNA DO IT, SHITTY NERD!

Aight, being the crappy author that I am, I'm just gonna stick with short chapters. Sorry!
To be continued~