Beauty Rental Shop (Asmo X Male!Witch!MC)

MC/OC/Character: MC
Description Of Person Above: Cold, doesn't really care, lowkey Tsundere.
Gender: Male
Other Character(s): Asmo
Platonic/Romantic/Friendly/Unrequited/Parental: Platonic/Romantic
Fluff/Angst/Crack/Smut: Fluffy Angst
Other Relationships: N/A
Headcanons/Scenarios/Oneshot: Oneshot
AU/Non-AU: Beauty Witch AU
Extra: Inspired by the game, Beauty Rental Shop. Belphie was never locked in the attic, and MC never gets transferred to Devildom. Instead, MC is a witch. Lilith-as-a-human is MC's servant.
Submitted by me~!

◂❚⊱ꕥ⊰❚▸ ◂❚⊱ꕥ⊰❚▸ ◂❚⊱ꕥ⊰❚▸

Everyone was born with a certain amount of beauty.
Everyone wanted to have the perfect amount.
But that was nearly impossible.
Even with plastic surgery,
There wasn't too much of a change.
Natural beauty was exactly what Asmo thought he had.

Asmo was a demon, had always been. He was considered an incubus amongst his fellow siblings, having the ability to make men and women fall to his feet, begging for... that. He always thought there was no way he could be more beautiful than he already was.

His beautiful, luscious body. His eyes that encapsulated even the most desperate souls. His hair that flowed over his eye, curling in an elegant way. Even the best women (and a few guys) he had been with didn't even compare.

There was no way that anyone could be more beautiful than him. He believed it, and nothing was going to change his mind.

So on a trip to the human world, tagging along with all of his brothers, he carried his newly-bought-clothes around. Asmo looked at his brothers, hiding the fact he was happy to be with them.

Beel was eating all the samples at the nearest ice cream stand, carrying Belphie on his back, who was sleeping peacefully. Satan was reading a newly-bought book, which Asmo assumed it was Sherlock Holmes (the only book that wasn't about romance or a porno.). Mammon was hanging off the side of Lucifer's arm, holding a bunch of bags, while pointing at a nearby jewelry shop. Levi was holding a hefty amount of anime-weeb-thingie. He didn't know the name.

From the corner of his eye, he saw a poster, reading the words "Beauty Rental Shop."

"Hey~, Luci, I'm going to go check this out, I'll meet you by the next restaurants, 'Kay~?" Asmo didn't even wait for Lucifer to respond, knowing he would be murdered for calling him Luci.

He skipped off, looking at the poster intently. 'Humans are such scammers. Maybe I should see how "legit" this is...'

So, Asmo took the poster, following the directions to get to the shop. It wasn't too long of a walk, considering it was in an alleyway behind a bar.

There was simply brick, the pavement that was between the brick looked cracked as if it would fall apart any second. A foul smell plagued the air, making Asmo nearly choke. Asmo knocked on the door, waiting patiently, and crying on the inside from the horrible odor.

The door opened and a small, no older than seven, blonde hair and gray eyes girl opened the door. Her eyes lit up as she shouted, "Master! Master! We have a customer!"

A groan came from afar, as Asmo walked in, looking at a wide variety of ingredients sat on the shelves, a few empty glass bottles of varying shapes stood. A shelf of books stood on the opposite side, looking as if they hadn't been touched in years.