10

I have lost my mom my dad and my brother who else will I lose Tobias put me to bed last week and I am still here same spot he try's to help me but he can't he's not my brother I can't cry I have tried but I can't why can't I cry all I wanted to do was cry tris get up I hear they know who killed him I turn around get up slowly I fall tris he raps his arms around me and walks me to the door he try's to kiss me but I won't let him ok come on he says lets go we walk to the cafeteria and we sit down they are about to announce who killed him the second I find out I will kill that person tris hold on he goes up and whispers to the guy he runs back and picks me up NO NO NO PUT ME DOWN I scream he can't take me away he just a can't I was about to find out who did it I kick and scream he is to strong he drops me on the bed tris you can't here that he says yes I can let me go u run and run until I can't run no more I'm at the train I run and jump on I set down and just ride then I here someone coming it was Tobias he jump on tris he comes close just listen to me ok he sets down there is something on his shirt it look brown kind of tris look at me I look at him what I say who was it tris it was ... It was ... Tobias who was it he looked pained Tobias he fell over on me he wasn't breathing NO NO please Tobias I can't loose you to I rolled him over and there was blood all over his shirt the womb was open NO come here I hold him in my arm watching him slip away HELP I scream HELP PLEASE then comes running someone faction less they do CPR on him be breaths in a great leap of air Tobias your alive you were dead thank you I say to the person what's your name she looks in my eyes my name is ... Jeanie ... Jeanie I say she had black hair she was wearing blue erudite shirt blue skirt and black boots her eyes looked like beanies but nothing else how are you tris it is her fine how are you ... You know alive she answers with I have ways looks like you do to they wouldn't let me back in the system apartently I'm a hazard now that I'm "dead" tris I'm not going to hurt you I just brought your loved one back tris I wanted to say sorry now that I'm in your place I understand i am going to help you get him back follow me I helped Tobias up u could not believe this Tobias just breath he said that's I stopped him yea I know she's save now we walked him back to dauntless and she ran off wow Jeanie ok I can't tell anybody about that I walk Tobias back there is people staring at me every ware saying your not the person I thought tris I was so confused we went to the room Tobias why are they saying that...tris listen you .. Killed kaleb .....