Enter Cioccolata And Secco

ᴮᴿᴱᴬᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴺᴱᵂˢ
ᵀʰᵉ ᵐᵃⁿ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ "ᴹᵒˡᵈ ᴹᵘʳᵈᵉʳᵉʳ", ʰᵃˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵉᵉⁿ ʳᵘⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗʳᵉᵉᵗ ᵒᶠ ⁽ᶜⁱᵗʸ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵘˢᵘᶠᵃᵗˢᵘ⁾, ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ʰⁱᵐ ˢᵉᵉᵏ ⁱᵐᵐᵉᵈⁱᵃᵗᵉ ˢʰᵉˡᵗᵉʳ.

𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕣𝕠𝕒𝕕...
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟...
𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕖𝕤...
𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖...

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 13 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 24𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘧𝘶 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 9 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦...

𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥
𝕆𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕤
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀɢᴇ 15, ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ, "ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢɢᴇꜱᴛ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴀᴘ-

The man all covered in hands turns off the TV.

??? - This, is who we want, he in his lifetime killed over a 100 thousand people. This is of course a recording of over a year age, so we don't know how many people he has killed now, or where is he...

??? - He seems pretty strong.

??? - Agreed. His quirk, Mold has a lot of range and strength but it's hard to control.

??? - Hey, go to the moment where we can see him.

The man covered in hands went about 2 minutes back so we can see the boy.

??? - Why did you need to see him?

??? - Wait, I know him, he's Cioccolata, I saw that he was just recently, about a week ago sent to prison in a different country, the middle of China, but an hour later was somehow seen in Japan again.

??? - Alright, so when will we see him?

??? - As soon as we will know where he is right now

Timeskip

Cioccolata was wearing a black hoodie and some jeans, the same with Secco.

Cioccolata - Hey Secco, i will need you to follow me to this alleyway.

Secco - Sure, what is it?

Cioccolata slowly turned his head to Secco, Secco of course expected the worst.

Cioccolata - Do you want some sugar cubes?

Secco - *Shakes his head violently up and down*

Cioccolata - Can you catch them without using your hands?

Secco - *again a violent head shake*

Cioccolata - How about four, can you catch four?

Secco - *again*

Cioccolata proceeds to throw all the four cubes in the sky, Secco catches three

Cioccolata - Oops, looks like i threw that one a bit too far.

But Secco then had threw one cube with his mouth and ricocheted that one cube so they would land in his mouth.

Cioccolata - You're so good at this, next time you will be able to catch 5.

When they were exiting the alleyway, a man with a black hoodie, blue hair and red eyes approached them.

??? - Hello Cioccolata, my name is Tomura Shigaraki, and I have some questions for you.

Cioccolata - Okay, just say them so I don't have to stay here in the open.

Shigaraki - Let's go to my place if you don't want to walk out here

Cioccolata - No, I will get you to my-

After those words both You (Ciocolatta) and Secco were forced to go to that place, with something to make you sleep.

Timeskip brought to you by Secco eating his sugar cubes.

When you woke up you were in a bar,
when you looked to the left you could see Secco trying to bite down the thing they were pinned down with to the chair.

??? - Aah! They're both sooo cute! I could suck their blood ri-

Shigaraki - Why are you talking about your quirk? We shouldn't give out our information until we know we can trust them.

Cioccolata - Why are we here? What do you want?

Shigaraki - Oh I don't want anything, I just want to make an offer. I know everything about you Mold quirk.

The man named Shigaraki turns on the TV with the video of the news.
All of the people from the bar (not Cioccolata and Secco) proceeds to look at the TV

??? - What is that smell, its super stingy.

The Shigaraki guy looks at the chairs to see all the chains meltes by the Mold.

Cioccolata and Secco are shadowed JoJo style and Cioccolata then says
"Don't call my quirk Mold, Call it... Green Day." and they went out of the bar.

Another Timelapse brought to you by 12342314th Diavolo death

When Cioccolata and Secco entered their house a doorbell rang

Mailman - Hello Mr. Cioccolata, here is the ma-

The mailman was cut off by the appearance of me, and realised that who he was seeing in front of his eyes, was the famous "Mold Murderer"

Cioccolata - God dang it, here take this and don't tell anyone about it.

The mailman left the letter and left with the 5,500 yen that Cioccolata gave him.

Cioccolata opened the letter to see this:

Hello Mr. Cioccolata, I am fully aware of your murders and I will make sure to take it under consideration, but I want you and your friend Secco to join the most prestigious hero academy in Japan, U.A High
Now you might be thinking: "A hero academia, but I am surely a villain because of having over 100 thousand murders on my count." But don't worry, we will make sure that no one will think of you as of a villain.
With High Hopes
Principal of U.A High
- Mr. Nezu

After that Cioccolata has sat on his Couch.

Cioccolata - Hey Secco, i they have asked us to join that U.A High or something. Do you want to join

Secco just nodded

Cioccolata - Alright then.

and put the letter down and wrote a letter like this:

Hello Mr. Nezu
Me, and my friend would be grateful if we could join the U.A High...
With full seriousness
- Cioccolata

𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨, 945 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨, 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧.