The beginning

Tobi

                     Tobi

                  Princess

                  Princess

                 Charles

                      Ade

                    Favour

                    Favour

                    Kome

        Valiant high school

        Toby's Pov

My goodness could this school get anymore depressing. I mean forget about the fact that am one of the most popular students, one of the most intelligent and obviously the cutest. My only problem is that large headed princess. Yeah her parents gave birth to her and gave her princess. I mean who does that that but they did anyways . Princess the most popular of all popular. Most intelligent and her parents are richest.
That and she's my best friend also she's a chain smoker, drug addict and in one of those cults your parents warned you never to join and guess what . Yeah you're right am also a member seriously who wouldn't want to follow their best friend around and she made it seem fun by the way. Then you have Charles Lorena ( both dating very annoying couple but I love them) then Phil short for Philip do not I repeat never call him that he'll kill you that's my gang. Myself and princess are lesbians ( studs) and we've been through every girl in school's pant already.
You're wondering why am depressed then. Well am tired of life. I don't wanna be in that cult no more. I had an affair with one of the teachers and the school found out. My parents found out and it was bloody

        flashbacks

You bitch your principal called said you were a lesbian my very drunk father says to me. I wasn't scared at this point whatever they wanted they should do to me.
He spits on the floor and hits my face I immediately noticed the metallic taste my mouth took.
You will rot in hell he says to me. You're a disgrace to humanity you think God loves people like you he asked and when I said nothing I got another hit on my face.
Shit I cursed spiting out a chunk of blood. I felt the surge of pain as he continued to hit me with the bat. I wasn't seeing any longer I knew I was loosing consciousness. I'll correct you he said with my dick I'll make you straight again that was all I heard as the darkness enveloped my body.
I felt cold all over as I opened my eyes think I passed out or something cause they poured water to wake me up. Trying to stand up I couldn't my hands and legs were tied to the bed. I was totally naked and looking down I saw my father was too. What are you trying to do I asked him. Oh nothing just correcting your sexuality he answered. What?? You're my father for goodness sake how on Earth are u correcting me by doing this to me. You'll see he smirked and I immediately felt sick. I knew what was coming and that no one was coming to save me. Please I beg you please don't do this. I won't do it again. I tired reasoning with him. Am your daughter please. He only laughed louder as he plunge into me roughly. He kept going harder and harder he didn't stop I cried screamed pleaded but he didn't till he was spent he stood up and left locking me behind. I hate you he said on his way out and I know God hates you too.

     End of flashbacks

Tobi Tobi Tobi Tobi . Someone was calling me I looked up and it was princess. Look the guys what's to see us princess said. What for I thought you told them we were no longer interested. I did she answers I guess they said it's a send off to celebrate us leaving high school. Okay where are we supposed to meet I asked the usual corner princess said in a duh tone yeah alright I'll meet you there.
I sighed walking away from her one full week of getting raped makes you never happy no matter what.
  Was in my final class of the day it was maths I wasn't even listening but I couldn't sleep cause I'll have nightmares.
Finally we heard the bell today was over I was walking out when I saw princess waiting for me. Let's go get this shit over and done with.
He got to the abandoned building the top floor there the guys were smoking drinking and talking. Hey we greeted. Haaa if it's not the seniors leaving us the leader said coming to hug myself and princess . We smiles back at him. So what do we owe this invite princess asked. Oh nothing nothing just making sure things never get out of hand. He brought out his gun and pointed it at us princess immediately came to my front shielding me from him. Kill me she said. I brought her into this . He smiled and took the shot. I felt princess stiffen and he pushed us both from the top floor. I felt nothing I just knew I was finally going to die. Then I heard her live for me and you she was saying and the next thing I heard was a loud crack am sure that was my bone cracking. Am sure I finally have died it just wasn't worth it was it. Now I can just give it all a rest and the darkness took over.