The room was cold as the thunder echoed outside.Whimpers and little cries filled the room.She was hiding underneath the her pink blanket,which was decorated with skulls.She was shaking violently,hugging her legs close to her chest as she tucked her head in her knees.The virus didn't like thunder or lightning very much,continuing to cry as he held onto hee pink hair tightly.Ebola sniffled quietly,then suddenly hearing a knock on the door."Ebola-Chan?You in there?"

She knew who's voice that was straight away,seeing her door creak open a bit.Corona-Chan walked in quietly,gently closing the door behind her.She then realised that she was underneath the blanket,going under it with her.Corona had a sad expression on her face,gently pulling her close to her chest."Whats wrong?"She asked softly,stroking her cheek.

Ebola looked at her,leaning her shaking body against his chest."T-The thunder.."She answered with a scared timid voice.

Corona sighed sadly,kissing her forehead as she continued to stroke her cheek.Ebola sniffled once more."Can you...stay with me..?"She asked.

Corona nodded."Of course!"She said,smiling brightly.

Ebola-Chan smiled weakly,happy to have some comfort

(I was b o r e d-)