Chapter: 2 - Bappidy BOOPi

Guatemala, Guatemala City

??? POV

Guatemala, a crime-ridden country even after the Omnic Crisis. But it got worst when the Gangs and Cartels used this as an opportunity to expand.

I'll be the one to destroy them and I'll make this city Lo-

"¡Oye! El jefe nos está llamando, nos estamos moviendo (Hey! Boss is calling us, we're moving)" shouted Ricardo "Nos Vamos si no te mueves (We're leaving if you don't move)"

"Ay ay ay... Si me estoy mudando! (Yeah I'm moving)" I replied back

I went down the water tanker that was looking over the city, the town was beautiful, arrays of houses neatly squished with each other, the old colonial buildings, the dismembered body that's laying on the street

An ordinary day it seems

I was currently staying at Ricardo's place after our main base at Mexico was raided by Overwatch, now we are currently working on an alliance with the MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha 13)

If you ask me, that name sounds like the thing people put in their food to make it taste better

After getting inside Ricardo's car, the smell of Marijuana and Meth instantly hit me hard in the nose

"Ay, what are you doing! You're gonna be the one driving yet here you are smoking that shit!" I shouted as I forcefully took the pipe from his mouth and threw it away

"Puta! What are you doing!? Tha-"

"Enough, your driving, and you're smoking this shit?! You want us to die?!"

Before Ricardo could say anything, I lifted my finger and looked at him sternly indicating I didn't want to hear his excuses anymore.

As I entered Ricardo's car and felt the same sticky feeling on the seats due to the fake leather. As I readjust myself to feel comfortable in the leather, a Raven suddenly lands on the hood of the car.

My Grandmother always used to say, the Ravens used to be a symbol of Life and Kindness, it's feather as white as snow and an Angelic voice that can beguile any man and woman. They guided lost souls unto the afterlife and healed those who are deserving.

They only fed unto the worship given to them by the Mayans. Shamans would use them as a symbol of Life and Recovery.

Until the Aztecs conquered the Mayans alongside the Spaniards. The Spaniards plundered and ravished Mayan land until it is drought with its riches, while the Aztecs used its men as soldiers and slaves the women were used for pleasure and sacrifice for their Gods.

Note: Mayan and Aztec are two different civilizations

King Camaxtili of the Aztec Empire ordered all Raven's to be hunted down, as it is considered a heresy against Quetzalcoatl, the God of Life.

Itzamna, the God of Creation angered by the near extinction of its Creation, gave the last Raven in existence a power to shake the earth and summon volcanoes at its will.

Cadmael, being the last of the White Ravens in existence burned and buried the capital of the Aztec Empire along with its King.

The eruption of the Volcanoes caused a massive earthquake that can be felt even in Italy, the Magma that spewed out of it completely buried the mighty building's the Aztec empire built.

As a result of this, the Volcanic ashes that fell upon the ground took into shape. The shape it took was the spite and rage Cadmael had for humanity, it was the complete opposite of what Cadmael was.