Chapter 2

Izuku got off of the phone with his mother and had to take a cab drive to the airport, once he made it there, he got first class on the plane and opened up his phone and looked at his contacts list, then he saw her, Ochako Uraraka. He left before they were even able to confess to eachother. He knew that his friends would be upset with his decision to leave them, and not even message them after two years. He made his way through the airport with paparazzi taking pictures and repeatedly asking him questions. He just answered some and attempted to get through the airport. He made his way back home to where his mother was. He opened the door and was greeted with his mother shouting "Izuku!" To his face, he was excited to be back home too. Izuku walkes into his room and saw a lot of All Might memorabilia, his mom kept his room the same way. It was pretty saddening for Izuku now that he's dead. Izuku went to lunch with his mother and while they were sitting, they heard a loud smash into the ground. They were both surprised, even more suprised until they saw who leaped into action to save the day. Literally, it was The Aquatic Hero, Froppy, who held the hero Uravity with her tounge, threw Uravity.

Ochako POV
Tsu and I were patrolling the streets together when we saw a villain robbing a bank, we chased the villain down until he managed to fall and made a loud smash sound into the ground which definitely attracted everyone near here. Tsu wrapped me with her tounge and threw me towards the villain.

"What the-" The villain stated

I smirked and touched the villain with all of my finger to make him float, Tsu wrapped him with her tounge and threw him into the ground. The audience that we have gathered formed around us and bombarded us with questions and they started taking pictures.

Izuku POV
"Is that Uraraka and Tsu?" I muttered to myself, I had to check it out. I ran to the audience and saw Uraraka and Tsu ontop of the monster they took down.

Ochako POV
I looked down and gazed at the audience and saw a guy green hair, "Deku?" I shouted.