Chapter 3

As Loretta was heading back to her common room, the halls empty, she got lost. She ended up in a dark, dark, hall she didn't even know existed. She felt the world spinning, or maybe it was herself, and she collapsed to her knees. She didn't cry, she just hugged her knees.

"Why, hello..." A sickly voice called from the darkness.

"GAH!! Who's there!?" Loretta jumped up. She tried to run, but somebody grabbed her wrist, tightening their iron grip, digging their wand into her vein, causing her to bleed. "Lemme go!!" Loretta struggled, uselessly, forever.

"Dean McNamara!" A stern voice was heard. The assaulter, who Loretta guessed was Dean, let go. Loretta fell forward. She looked up to see Headmaster Potter, "10 points from Slytherin." he said.

Dean scuttered back with a hiss. Headmaster Potter bent down to Loretta.

"Let me see your wrist." He told Loretta. Loretta hesitantly showed Headmaster Potter her bleeding wrist, with a wave of his hand the blood was gone and there was only a scar where there had once been a deep cut. "I recommend you head along now." Loretta nodded. 

"T-Thank you, sir." Loretta whispered. Headmaster Potter only nodded, his pepper colored hair brushing his forehead.

Loretta ran all the way to the Hufflepuff dorm, her memory had been refreshed. She ran in and flopped on her bed. She had completely dismissed the encounter in the hallway, and had gone back to the joyride (see what I did there ;w;) with Allister. Lucinda poked her in the shoulder.

"Lori? What'cha thinking about?" The redhead asked, tackling her. 

"GAH!! L-Luci," Loretta said, holding out the 'I' " n-nothing, I just went on a walk." she nervously laughed.

Lucinda raised an eyebrow, "Mmm~hmm. I soooooo believe you."

Loretta looked away from her best friend, her face red in embarrassment. "ImighthavetakenabroomridewithAllisterandIreallylikeditandnowI'mtryingoutforHufflepuffseeker." Loretta blurted quickly.

Lucinda looked at her blankly, "W.......what?"

Loretta breathed in deeply, "I... might have t-taken a broom ride with A-Allister and I really like him, I MEAN I REALLY LIKED IT! and now I-I'm trying out for Hufflepuff s-seeker." Luci sat there, then a smile began to grow on her face, she started shaking, she exploded with a loud,

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" she pierced the air with a shrill yell. Lori covered her ears.

Sorry this chapter is short, it's kind of a filler. Either way, I hope you enjoyed. Stay yourself! Ciao!