the sleepover

So barb I just you just want me to set my stuff anyway in your room ? Yeah of course anyway is fine pop squeak I'm gonna get the snakes ready brb barb said leaving her room .

Oh ok barb ! Poppy said watching barb leave her room poppy s sat her stuff down she then thought on her pjs Quickly getting comfortable hopping on barb's bed jumping up and down  .

poppy I'm back did you-barb quickly saw poppy jumping on her bed this is fun ! But your gonna get tried poppy barb said with a smirk poppy then jumped down smiling let's this sleepover begin ! Poppy yelled taking the snakes from barb let's eat poppy said grabbing barb's arm .

Your really liking them rock snakes  huh hehehe yeah there really good thank's for telling me barb poppy said getting close to barb . Barb was not trying to blush seeing poppy this close to her wanna play a game we already eat some food and we did eat some snacks let's play a game ah....like truth or dare ok you go ! Barb said trying not to yell um ok truth or dare barb ah....um dare ! Barb shouted poppy thought adout what to tell barb for a bit . Just say it come on please say it barb said to herself . I dare you to wear one wear one of mine pjs and put your hair up ! Poppy said with a smirk

Ugh fine barb said grapping one of poppy's Pjs and headband leaving her room I bet she's gonna look so cute . Poppy waited a little bit for barb then she came back in the room sitting next to poppy . Awwwwwww ! Barb you look so cute poppy said hugging barb . Stop saying that popcorn anyway it's mine turn so I truth or dare ! Ahhh... dare? Poppy said with a smile .

I dare you to kiss me pipsqueak . Poppy was shocked she never had a dare like this before in her life she couldn't say anything but look at barb and blush . Aww what's wrong can't take a dare cupcake barb said smirking . Y-yes I-I can ! Poppy said getting closer to barb . Good then barb said still smirking . Poppy kissed barb on the cheek Quickly . Ah ! What was th- poppy kissed barb again but this time on the lips barb kissed barb poppy back warping her arms around poppy and poppy did the same .

Poppy pulled away from barb looking at her . How was that barb a good enough kiss for you . Yeah it was perfect poppy I loved it could like go out or something . All poppy could do is kiss barb again . of Course poppy said getting onto barb's bed let's get some sleep come on girlfriend poppy said smiling Coming girlfriend barb replied getting underneath the covers .

Wanna snuggle barb ? Poppy said smiling I would love to baby barb replied the two Queens then kissed again snuggling together a few minutes later they fall asleep .

The end