4

(I hope you guys are ready to be such a pillow princess, because Frollo's ready to build you a pillow castle. This chapter was interesting to write since I haven't written smut in years I think, other than the masturbation scene in chapter two. I do hope you guys like it.

You know the deal here. I don't own Hunchback. That belongs to the Estate of Victor Hugo and maybe Disney. Thank you everyone for reading.)

You had stayed at the park until closing, dividing your time between Quasimodo and Frollo. Whenever Quasimodo wasn't looking you'd steal more than glances. Something about the kiss under the tree near the temple had inspired something in the both of you. The man who spoke so much of morals acted a hypocrite acting naughtily with you.Instead, you had invited his advances with hunger. Flirtatious glances serving as rewards for his lustful behavior. When he pinched at your bottom when no one glanced your way, playful giggles as he snuck touches. Whenever the child would turn his glance to the both of you it'd just be whistled off.

When all this started you didn't think it would end up with you in some multi million dollar home in the first arrondissement in a child's bedroom. Relaxing with a man you have now been on two dates with and his son. The head of a gorgeous aging grey Great Dane relaxing on your lap as you told a little one a bedtime story.

"And what is it that you can offer me that others cannot, Persephone asked, her brow arching in curiosity. The Lord Of the Underworld let out a low laugh, leaning forward in his seat. Loyalty. He responded. Unlike my brother Zeus or Poseidon, who take what they want because they can. There's no loyalty in the sky, the earth or the sea. I will not treat you like Hera," you had been careful in the voices and words you chose. In time Quasimodo "But my domain is Death. Death is the one thing that is certain. If you choose to be with me, and to love me, I will care for you. More than any sun or messenger God. Hades promised her, and ignited a sense of security in the princess. In that moment Persephone's stomach rumbled, and unbeknownst to her the consequence of her actions, ate 6 pomegranate seeds."

"No," Quasimodo shouted, causing a laugh from you. "Wait. Why is eating bad? Papa punishes me if I don't eat my fruit."

"Because,you'll see," you poked at his nose, giving him a smile. Quasimodo smiled back at you. "This meal began to see a change in how Persephone saw the Lord of the Underworld. In time, they learnt to befriend one another. Unbeknownst to her the world above and how it froze from her mother's mournful cries. Hades was right, whatever Persephone wanted he would hand to her on a golden platter. The two would spend hours together falling in love. Until one day, Hades came to his bride sad. He knew that he could not keep her forever down here. A flower was meant to bloom, not be held up in such a dark space. Persephone, Zeus has called for you to return to the above, but, since you have consumed food from this land, you will have to return in time. Half of your year will be spent with your mother, and half with me. Persephone gasped, half out of fear and half out of excitement. She placed a kiss on Hades' cheek, promising to return and began her ascent. From there on out, half of the year- Spring and Summer- Persephone would spend with Demeter above. When she'd return to the underworld to be with Hades again, Demeter would cry bringing on Autumn and Winter. The Ancient Greeks believed this is why the seasons changed."

"And they lived happily ever after, the end," Quasimodo ended, relaxing deeper into his pillows. Green eyes looked up at you demanding so much innocence.

"And they lived happily ever after, the end." standing from your seat you looked over Quasimodo before going to the door. Looking over at Frollo for an inviting glance before giving Quasimodo one more warm smile. "I'll let you and your papa finish getting ready for bed. Thank you for spending the day with me Quasi."