Chapter 1 - The accident

After Firehawks sacrifice to save pandora, to say I wasn't upset, would be true, I wasn't upset because I was too busy trying to keep COV bandits in control, takin on jobs wherever I'm needed,

"Oi Zane!", I turn to see Ellie, now normally she would be in the cargo bay, "Hey Ellie, what are you doing up in the bridge, do I have to shoot one of claptraps pets again"

"No, no I just came up to tell you to slow down, your working yourself to the bone, we are all upset about Lilith but-" I cut her off "I understand what your trying to say, but I'm not the one who needs counselling about this" I finish what saying as I look at Ava who is trying to hide her emotions

" she's lost 2 people that cared enough to take her in, now I'm going to go, apparently theirs some bandits causing trouble for hammerlock on Eden-6, can't keep them waiting" that was a lie I just didn't want to talk about it, I was never good at emotions, making my way to the back of the ship I make a stop to Tannis, who is currently.....licking an eridian crystal " Tannis why are you licking an eridian crystal, is it salty", she didn't respond to me, just continued licking it and writing down some notes, so I walk away to my room, as I'm going through some potential upgrade for 'Zoomer'[SNTL], and hoping that I can make it deploy my barrier on the fly.

((time skip of chibi zane fixing SNTL....again))

After hours of hiding in my room avoiding everyone and attempting to upgrade 'Zoomer', I have discovered that if I have it carry the barrier it removes it main function anything, so there goes that idea, might as well take a break and go over some missions, see which ones give me the cash, as I'm going through some of the options BBBRRRRRRRRR, and theirs the sound that the ship is going into night mode, surprisingly it has night mode still don't know why considering where in space, but hey I need the sleep after working on 'Zoomer' for....... Ah who cares I was tired, but as I was putting my tools away, a portal had opened in my room it was, black and red swirling "oooh this can't be good, ah but what the hell it could be fun" and with that I grab my guns and my short sword, cuz why not I've never used it, "well good bye sanctuary, you've been good but I need something else, GERONIMO!!!" I with that I jump into the portal and begin my new adventure.

(author: I know it isn't a lot to go on but I haven't found any borderland 3 stuff other than FL4K, which is really sad, so I thought I would begin with Zane, comment if there is anything you guys/gals would think would be good. have a music video as thanks for reading )