The Coven.

"My name is Willow, I'm the youngest in the house, and you'll be rooming with me," she smiled and looked over to Pierre

"My name is Willow, I'm the youngest in the house, and you'll be rooming with me," she smiled and looked over to Pierre. "Ooo is this your boyfriend?"

She asked in a paranoid tone, her eyes were wide. I looked over to Pierre and laughed. "No, he's not. But hi Willow, nice to meet you I'm Zhane,"

As I entered the house, my eyes wandered around the room and I noticed all the girls were standing by the door. I guess it's cause they weren't expecting me to come in with a t-shirt and jeans. They had high expectations for the princess and that's not all they were worried about.

The girls all gasped when Pierre stepped in.

"He can't be here." A lady in a long purple dress and a matching headwrap spoke. Her long nails were waving around and her eyes were fixed on me perfectly, almost scared me a little bit. "We have a strict policy with men being in the house. He can stay for now but he will need to find a place to stay,"

"Oh okay, I didn't know, he's my friend. My mama asked him to come. But I'll see if we can get him a place to stay," I responded, and looked over to Pierre.

"Welcome, I am the headmistress Cecily," she said and looked over to the other girls. "Our coven has been around for centuries, this building has been standing for hundreds of years, opened in 1413 by Asange Ouzo. We take gifted souls like you and others and transform you into something powerful, it's going to be a long 6 months of training, another 6 of putting your powers through different tests. And then you will be on your way to take the examen. Not everybody passes but this determines if you're a supreme. Willow will show you the room, and you can meet the other girls on your own time. And as for you sir, you can wait here until Zhane gets things situated for you."

I followed Willow and took this time to look around and analyze the house.

"How old are you?" Willow turned backward and looked up at me keeping up the pace. "I'm 16, I turn 17 next month, and I'm excited to actually have a roommate. The other girls and I don't really get along. Hopefully, we can be friends,"

"I'm twenty-four," I said, really just wanting to get everything put up. I was exhausted from being out all day and didn't want to come off rude or bitchy. She had good energy and I could feel it but I just wasn't in the mood for anything but a comfortable bed. "It's nice to meet you,"

"Alright here's our room," she stepped out to show me the large rooms, it was big enough for more than two people but I didn't mind because I didn't think I would have enough space. But I do, and I guess having a roommate could be fun but we will see.

"I'm over here," she swung her body around with her arm to showcase her side. She kept posters of Tupac and Kobe Bryant, she also had a wall full of Nikes and Jordans. Her side of the room was all decorated and mine was plain jane but hopefully, I can do some decorating.

I watched things stick to her hands as she waved them around effortlessly. I didn't watch too much and proceeded to put my things up, the other girls began to walk in and Willow just rolled her eyes and huffed.