Chapter one: Picking Up Adam

Crowley was on his way to the graveyard to pick up his newest mission. The mission was to drop off the anti-Christ at their base and wait eleven years for the up coming war. Crowley was worried about that. He knew this would mean the war would start in eleven years. Crowley didn't want that. He loved the Earth. He loved his mother's creations. He loved everything about the planet. It was his home now. He always questioned why his mother wants to use it as a battlefield. He thought she loved this planet. He hoped he was wrong that she didn't love the planet. He had no way of contacting his mother anymore. He's talked to his dad though. He was the old king of Hell before Lucifer took that place. Crowley knew that this kid he was picking up would be Lucifer's son. Which he knew he wanted to stop this war. But he didn't know how to stop it. But he will stop it soon enough. 

Soon Crowley got to the graveyard. He parked his car and sighed. He was talking himself into doing this. He finally talked himself into this knowing he can do this. It was an in and out job for tonight. Or so he hoped it would be an in and out job. Crowley got out of the car and went out to Ligur and Hastur. He got up to them and sighed. " Okay where's the kid? I just want to get this over with so I can go home for the night." Crowley said knowing most of that was true. He was actually going to go to Aziraphale's for some drinks after doing this. But he needed to drop off the kid first. Hastur picked up the basket and gave it to Crowley. " We're trusting you to do this. Don't fail us." Hastur said not needing a fail for this. Crowley took the basket and nodded. " I won't let you guys down." Crowley said knowing he'll try not to. But in the end his emotions will get to him. Causing him to fail in the process. Crowley went back to the car after that. He got in and opened the lid to basket. There laid a beautiful baby boy wrapped in a white blanket sleeping the night away. 

This made Crowley's heart melt. He's always loved kids since Eve let him hold her baby when he went to check on her and Adam. Aziraphale came with him that day as well. He held the baby too. The two loved kids after that. Crowley even watched Jesus while Aziraphale talked with their brother's parents for his mortal life. They were happy to be apart of his life and never took it for grated. Through out history they helped the kids of parents they ran into. The last kids they helped out were the Tudor kids. Aziraphale stayed close to the two princesses and was even in their courts. While Crowley stayed close to Edward and never forgot the boy as he was there at the boys death bed. But Crowley knew he couldn't help this kid now. But maybe he can come up with something so he could. Crowley turned on the car and drove off to the base of their operations.