Chapter 6

The lady said to Tine" sir our boss is Sarwat Vachirawit and this mansion is his and he ordered me to give you breakfast" . Hearing this Tine's jaw dropped he can't believe that he stayed the whole night in his boss house instead of his own house and the fun fact is this he slept in his boss room....Wtf .

The lady seeing that the other is in shock she left him like that Tine went inside the bathroom for pee and there he noticed something while washing his hands....he watched himself in the mirror then he was like wtf...his eyes widen when he noticed his clothes are changed suddenly pervert thoughts came in his mind he thought what happened the previous night all my clothes is changed...did that boss took
advantage of me...what happened if he saw my expo...I don't remember anything O shit..." .
He then came out of the bathroom and check his mobile phone his eyes widen when he saw many messages and missed calls from his friends. He dress up and then saw himself in the mirror seems good he thought to himself then went outside but before going he took a cookie from the table and left the room climbing downstairs he doesn't want to meet Sarawat he took a sigh in relief when realized that Sarawat is not there . He went outside and grab a taxi all this while he kept thinking about last night he wondered what happened to him and where Sarawat went this early morning.

Earlier

Sarawat was laying on the couch staring at the beautiful creature as if the person is his wifey who was sleeping peacefully on his bed especially wearing Sarawat's cloth he look cute since Sarawat changed his clothes suddenly his phone started ringing disturbing him he wanted to cut the call his eyes widen when he saw the name of the caller. It's an unexpected call before Sarawat could say anything the caller said from there "hi saraleo how are you . Actually I want to inform you that I am coming today since we haven't met and I miss your cold expressionless face . I'll be waiting for you at the airport so please come and pick me up... okay bye." The caller said in a sweet voice and quickly cut the call without giving Sarawat time to say anything.
Sarawat went near Tine and leaned down and pecked Tine's lips and stood up and started staring at him (a/n: I am sure if Sarawat would stare at tine like this then he would turn into beast for sure and eat our bunny tine 😂)

Sarawat reluctantly grabbed his car keys and left the mansion heading towards the airport to pick up a certain person.

With Tine
Today he decided to take a leave from work he doesn't want to see his boss right now he and his three friends decided to meet at a bar. He dressed up look himself in the mirror and left his house.

Tine and his friends Ohm, Puek and Fong sat on a round table staring at the beautiful hot girls in the bar. They ordered two bottles of drink . After a few minutes later Ohm asked to tine because he can't tolerate this kind of silence. Ohm asked tine " Hey Tine why are you sitting quiet...are you hiding a secret from us . Tell me because I don't like your silence now it's getting on my nerves you know."

Tine didn't say anything and started scratching his nape like a idiot. The three of them noticed Tine's weird behaviour so one of them asked it's more like teasing "Tinee why are you not giving the answer I think you found a special person with who you shared everything.... that's why you didn't tell us where you were all night... isn't it ". Fong interrupted and said teasingly " I think that special person give you a special treatment last night..or should I say that special person fucked you so well..." He said and scowls. Hearing this Tine blushed his ears turned red it's indicates that tine is now interested in Sarawat .
Tine said disagreeing with the comments he got from his friend "what the hell... you spoilt brat...how can you say this you idiot...I will kill you today wait for me"he said and stood up from his seat and seeing this fong ran away in fear from the scene and Tine ran behind him while shouting leaving Ohm and Puek in surprise. Ohm looked at the running tine suspiciously and thought to himself I think he is really interested in someone...and nods his head.

With Sarawat

Sarawat arrived at the airport spotted the certain person who was now smiling widely he went near that person and he was about to say something but that person hugged him suddenly making him flinch Sarawat hugged back that person .
That person said to him and hugged him again " Finally am here I missed you too much you look too handsome now I am very happy to see you and you know what why didn't  you tell me that you're now the boss of your company (pouts) ...but am happy for you now.
Sarawat seeing that the both of them are attracting people he quickly broke the hug and smiled and said " I am also happy it's been a long time we met... What are we waiting for... let's go to my mansion we'll talk there .
He said and left the airport with the person.

Bonus pics😍😍

I guess who could be that person 🤔

**********
A/n: What do you think about this chapter guys leave comments and please vote 💗.