Saeyoung Choi x Reader - Misunderstandings Part 1

You couldn't believe your luck when you downloaded the RFA server. At first, you were only looking to meet new people, but you found so much more than that. You now have six best friends, a new job as a party planner, and a secure place to live. Even better than that, you were currently on Daechon Beach just outside of Seoul, celebrating your first successful party. Jumin offered to take everyone out for a relaxing vacation, and there was no way anyone was going to turn it down.

    With everything that happened, what with Unknown manifesting himself in an attempt to not only ruin the party but destroy the RFA entirely, you couldn't believe you could be this happy right now. You were so content in your current state that you even found yourself developing feelings for a certain red-headed hacker.

    That's right; ever since you entered the RFA server, you found yourself attracted to the mysterious goofball that was in charge of all of the organization's classified information. Despite his constant flirting, he never took it any further than stupid jokes, making you believe that he could never see you as anything more than his closest friend or youngest sister.

    It hurt to know you could never have the elusive hacker, but you were determined to get over it, especially now that you were on the white sandy beaches of South Korea. This was your opportunity to meet a nice guy that could take your mind off of your wild secret agent, even if only for a few days.

    However, you never expected the vacation to hurt this much.

    Just as this was an opportunity for you to meet new guys, this was also an opportunity for Seven to explore the exotic women. What started out as one woman asking if a chair was taken at a crowded hotel pool ended up with a boyfriend-stealer taking Seven on several tours of a nearby town.

    Alas, Seven was only your man who wasn't really your man, so you had no valid claim over him. The only thing you could do was watch as you felt your heart being carved out of your chest, the pain threatening to make you cry and throw up at the same time.

    The RFA was beyond happy to see the hacker out and about with this strange woman, claiming that she may be the only person capable of calming him down and turning him into a more sensible man. The boys didn't know of your crush on your best friend, and now that he was seeing other people, you wanted to keep it that way.

    You couldn't stand to be near Seven anymore, especially not after he returned from one of his dates. Even hearing about their budding relationship was enough to make you burst into tears on the spot, so as you guys sat on the edge of the hotel pool, you decided to leave as soon as the group began questioning the redhead of his next date with her.

    "I'm going to walk on the beach," you announced as soon as the question rolled off of Jumin's tongue, earning you the shocked expressions of everyone in the organization.

    "Are you okay, MC?" Jaehee asked concernedly, noticing the frown etched on your face, "You've been distant ever since we got here."

    "I'm fine," you nodded, pressing your lips into a thin line so that their quivering wouldn't betray your true emotions, "I've just had a lot on my mind recently after the whole Unknown thing. I'd rather enjoy some time on the beach right now."

    Seven merely sat there, staring at you with his deep amber eyes. You couldn't tell what he was thinking, but he didn't even feel the need to check on you.

    "Are you sure you don't want someone coming with you? It'd be a shame to let such a beautiful woman walk on the beach by herself," Zen called, moving to stand up himself, "especially with all those wolves walking around. A normal man would never be able to control himself after looking at you."