the next day

replay from last chapter you were happy but still sad because your parents died

now living with your best friend because the house got burned down because that's what your parents wished for when they both died but the bodies were buried before the house got burned down so you were at least satsified about one thing it was getting dark and the window was opened you have your own room it was raining again , you were always happy when it rained but your not happy you cried in memory of your mom and dad you fell asleep in your chair and you heard a thud in your room and look over it is the same last night but this time another guy was with him you looked at him you knew who it was it was ben drowned so you were thinking he was there to help kill you but he said come with me you are now a creepy pasta , you loked at him now relived so you decied to pack up your things and say to your bestfriend that your grandmother wanted to live at her house but insted you were going to the creepy pastas house so basically you lied to bff and now heading to the creepy pastas house you got happy your one true dream came true Jeff started to talk , he said sorry for killing your parents, you stammered y...you....ki...killed..m...my..par...parents . you started to cry . ben then said great jeff look what you did you made her cry. you then fell to the floor still crying , you fell on a sharp peice of glass so you started to bleed it was on your arm , you then grew unconscious and you could feel somebody picking you up it was jeff you coalmost dead but not really , jeff was thinking hey since she is almost dead why not make her "beautyfull" you herd him because he was thinking out loud .. you thout about how he made jane " beautyfull" then you thout oh no . now being fully awake you jumped out out his arms and said no you not doing this to me ...

sory about cliff hanger , have to go