Four || Helper and Past

Notes:
I guess it all comes down to darling then! I will update while I can! There are only two episodes so I can't really do anything. And yes, it will follow the timeline of the anime at some times. It has to fit for Daisuke and Misaki's relationship.

 It has to fit for Daisuke and Misaki's relationship

Helper and Past
Modern Crime Room || 20XX

* * *

Misaki

I stood with my bake pressed against the wall of the interrogation room where Daisuke was questioning one of the guys.

"Who'd you buy from?" he held a hand on the bagged drugs.

"Someone I don't know," the guy with the pink sweater harshly answered

If he thinks that protecting the person is going to help, I doubt it. This Kambe dude is insane with everything and I really think he would solve this problem.

"No, you're buying from an acquaintance," he pushed on his black glasses.

"Huh?"

"Where did you buy it?" he repeats keeping a hand on his glasses.

"Kabukicho," the guy held his hands on his lap.

"That's another lie," Daisuke kept his hard stare on the man.

The man looked nervous or maybe even really surprised. I would've been surprised myself. To think this guy was smart? I kind of don't believe it. There's something with those gadgets he probably has.

"When did you buy it?" he continued on asking.

"Nine o'clock or thereabouts," the man in front of him gazed away.

"Lately around 9:00 PM, you've been mostly in Shinjuku. However, six days ago, on Wednesday around 8:47 PM, you got on a subway from Shin-Otsuka where your home is, and disembarked at Roppongi," he explained at such precise detail.

I push myself from the wall and place a hand on the corner of the table. Daisuke gives me a short look before going back to give all his attention to the nervous guy.

"That's enough information-"

"And the next time you got on the train was the next day, at 10:24 AM," he places his index finger on the drugs on the table, "You bought this in Roppongi. Who was the dealer?"

The guy is an absolute nervous wreck. He was self-isolating himself which made it really obvious that he was still hiding stuff. He must really know what he's doing if he knows that he's pressuring this guy that much.