late night

— in which saihara gets horny and fucks his body pillow

"ngh-"
saihara groaned at his stiff length making contact with the cool air of his room. he was unbearably hard and could barely stand it anymore. taking a drop of lotion, he immediately got to work pleasuring himself. he started rubbing his shaft up and down, moaning hard every time. saihara masturbates everyday, so hes hyper sensitive to touch.

"mmgh!" me moaned.
he started going faster, imagining himself in all sorts of different scenarios. tied up, gagged, or committing some horrible murder. his brain kept coming up with ways to make him cum even faster.
"oh god~ i-i'm cumming!" he choked out, before releasing himself. however he was still as erect as ever.

oh no, it looked like this was an emergency, and he did what he always does. he turned to his kirigiri bodypillow. she looked as beautiful as always, but when he turned it around, he was greeted with something even more beautiful. the sight of kirigiri's pale, round breasts and cute, pink pussy made saihara nearly cum on the spot.

"oh~ miss kirigiri..." saihara took out his ona-hole from his bedside drawer and got to work.

"miss kirigiri, would you like me to fuck you?" he asked, giggling. "because, aaann~ i want to fuck you so hard you forget how to wa~lk!" he took his hard cock and slipped it into the ona-hole. he moaned.

"oh! m-miss kirigiri! you're so warm and tight!" he loved talking to her as he fucked her. "i'm going craa~zy! aah!"

saihara reached down and kissed the blushing face of kirigiri. he groaned a bit.

"m-miss kirigiri! i'm gonna cum inside y-you! i'm gonna shoot my load into your pussy! take it all please~~!!" with that, he came, letting think spurts of semen enter the ona hole.

two rounds and saihara was still hard as a rock? he knew what he had to do, so he stuck two fingers inside his mouth, before removing them, and slowly let them enter his boy hole. he moaned. he fingered himself for a bit before removing himself and reaching for a dildo from his bedside drawer. he attached it to his kirigiri body pillow.

he lined himself up before slowly lowering himself onto her, he screamed.

"oh, GOD~!" she was all the way in and saihara had to adjust himself. before long, he started moving again.

"m-miss kirigiri! you're i-inside me! you feel so~ good inside me! ahh! i love you~"

the pleasure was too much~ he felt amazing! he could hardly contain himself as he felt her hit his deepest spot. he cried out.

"right there! right there! oh my god, i'm gonna cum~"

he continued to ride her as his orgasm started bubbling up inside him, before it came out.

"aah!! im cumming! i'm cumming with miss kirigiri inside me! oh my god~!"

long ropes of hot liquid spurt out as saihara's erection softened. he lay down next to his kirigiri and fell asleep, knowing he had a good night.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 20, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

nsfw pregame shuichi oneshots ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें