Chapter 19

19| The Miniature House Party

"Welcome to my house, Abrianna, Make yourself comfortable."

Yeah. I. comfortable, like that's gonna happen. I smiled. Where will I stay by the way?

"What are you wondering? Alexander will be home soon, don't worry."

"Come on, he and I, it's not gonna happen. He is you know... hot and I am ..me. I bet he is already taken and I don't date."

"Do you like girls, I mean Carl thinks you are a Lesbian?"

"No, I am just You know... Shy. Even though I was I would have said that a long time ago to protect myself from your boy talk."

"That's right."

I laughed and kept the bag down on the table. The boys came with four bottles of alcohol. I glared at Mai, She just smiled and rolled her shoulders. 'It gonna be fun' She mouthed. Alexander beamed at me. Carlton and Mai went to the Kitchen leaving me and Alexander behind.

"So..Abrianne, How you feeling?"

"Great..till now."

"That's healthy. You don't drink? I mean you appeared pissed seeing the bottle of alcohol."

"I do. What about you?"

"I do but not that I am an addict."

I smiled, It felt awkward, I hated small talk because I didn't know how to do that. Again someone coughed, It thought it might be Mai but this time it wasn't her, It was Carlton, her one true love. He rolled his eyebrows towards Alexander,

"Alex can you please help me cut these onions."

Mai asked from the kitchen, Carlton smirked at me and once again began to speak shit.

"Alexander is cooking something else, Cutting onions will feel quite bitter after this, don't you agree mate?"

Mai laughed, I could hear it, It is mortifying 'I shouldn't have come here, It pathetic.'

"I don't speak shit, Mate."

He responded politely, He wasn't offended, he wasn't blushing. He was totally calm.

"I am sorry princess. I didn't mean to offend you."

I left both of them and went to the kitchen to help Mai, who functions as a dating app from the day, she came to know that I never dated any guy. I looked outside to check if anyone was looking.

Dinally, I turned my gaze towards Mai, "Both of you are out of your fucking mind. You are embarrassing me and guess it just decreases the rate of my confidence. If I feel anything for anyone, I promise you will be the first person I will inform."

"Okay. I am sorry. We won't do anything to embarrass you."

"That's good."

--------------------

There were providing me much attention, It felt unusual, I mean I am a lonely lady in a house, who has a dog to make her comfortable and a stalker and few nightmares to make her anxious, frightened, upset. I mean who has a life like that?

I didn't drink much but on the contrary Mai dranks a total of 8 and a half glasses of beer, She was drunk, She rested her head on Carlton's lap and talked like crazy.

"Abrianna, How do we spell your name, Some people call you Abri-en, and some call you Abri-a-na. Which one is correct?"

I sat with my legs curled at the end of the couch, I exchanged glances with Alexander, who was sitting on the other end of the couch. He was laughing silently, I answered in a low voice,

"Both works for me."

"Smart girl, Carly, She is Smart."

She turned her gaze towards Carlton, who was beaming at her,

"And you are drunk."

Carlton remarked and pulled her up by the arm. He carried her and advanced towards the bedroom, that was in the opposite direction to the couch that I was seated in, Mai giggled. I couldn't look away from both of them, The door slammed behind us.

I began giggling, “They are cute.”

“And so are you.”

-------------

Thanks for reading
Vote and Comment, if you think it deserves.

>According to you, who do you think can portray Abrianna or Who comes to your mind when you read about her?