Part 19 "Smut"

⚠️ SMUT WARNING⚠️

(Then all of us went home Payton was still kinda mad)

Y/n: you know that you have to chill ou-

Payton: oh god just shut up! (He smashes his lips onto mine and started kissing me it turned into a make out session he pushed me on the bed pinning me down without breaking the kiss he took his shirt he came closer to your ear and whispered)

Payton: I'm so turned on right now (he whispers in your ear he takes off his and pants and your shirt and pants you were only in your underwear and bra while he was only in his boxers he was making out with you you could feel his dick poking you on your area)

Payton: fuck I can't wait (he pulled his boxers and his dick sprung out damn he's big )

Payton: I'm gonna go slow ok it's gonna hurt but then it's gonna turn into pleasure

(I nodded he put it inside me and damn that hurts I started screaming but soon it turned into pleasure I started moaning)

Y/n: p-Payton~

Payton: Not my name babygirl

Y/n: D-Daddy~

(He was going faster and it felt so good he was kissing me why thrusting I flipped him and now I was on top of him I started riding him he groaned and started moaning after a while he pulled out and layed next to me)

Payton: that was great

Y/n: yep

Payton: I love you

Y/n: I love you too

(Then we fell asleep the next day I woke up I got up and I couldn't walk the I remembered last night Payton was laughing)

Payton: I did you good

Y/n: shut up and carry me

Payton: ok ok jeez (he carried me downstairs)

Y/n: your cooking me breakfast today! (I said excited)

Payton: what do you want for breakfast M'lady

Y/n: it would be great if you make me some boiled eggs mr.moormeier

Payton: coming right up mrs.moorme- (he widened his eyes and I was laughing and he made me boiled eggs)

Y/n: thank you pay

Payton: your welcome buba how is it?

Y/n: it's delicious! (I say as soon as I take a bite)

Payton: feeed meeeeeee (he says with pouting lips)

Y/n: why are you a baby

Payton: yeshhh (he says in a 2 year olds voice)

Y/n: fine (I fed him)

(later we finished our breakfast)

Y/n: WOAH BITCH! I CAN WALK HAHA SUCKER!

Payton: I-I think your going crazy

Y/n: WOOP WOOP!

Payton: Ya your going crazy um ok ICECREAM!

Y/n: oh wow icecream let's go get it

Payton: wow it worked ok let's go

(I started going to the door)

Payton: wait your not going to change?

Y/n: oh I forgot about that (I went to my room and changed I took Payton's hoodie and put it on and I put some ripped jeans aswell)

Hair:

Y/n: Okie! Time to go

Payton: let's goooo

(We went to the ice cream shop)

Payton: hi can I please get a cookie dough and a mint chocolate chip thank you (he took our icecream)

Y/n: how did you know my favourite flavour?

Payton: I'm your boyfriend I know every single thing about you

Y/n: favourite colour?

Payton: black

Y/n: favourite movie?

Payton: Jumanji

Y/n: favourite food

Payton: pizza

Y/n: Damn

Payton: told you I know everything

Y/n: mhm whatever

TBC

590 words