e l e v e n

Bakugou was smothering Midoriya into pieces using his attacks, it was something you couldn't bare to watch. It seemed that Bakugou still hadn't noticed your presence, but Midoriya did. "Y/-" He tried to call out to you, but before he was able to, Bakugou already attacked him. "Fuckin' Deku, your enemy is me!"

"Sir, did she just- appear out of thin air?" Momo asked, a bit frazzled at the current events. Just a minute ago, they were watching the fight going on between Bakugo and Midoriya, and no 'you' was present. What surprised them was how it was as if you teleported there. All Might was speechless for a moment, before coughing, "It's a part of her quirk. Just watch," he said, and as he did, Todoroki felt himself focusing more on you.

You didn't know how it happened nor how you activated it. Feeling a surge of power course through you, you disregarded the fact that this was a test. You couldn't just let your one and only friend be hurt, that's unethical!

There Midoriya stood, already battered a she tried his hardest to fend Bakugo off of him. You knew that Bakugo was your partner, not Izuku's, but fuck that. Your right arm was raised up in the air, and your classmates who were watching stared at you as they tried to guess what your action would be.

"Zaphkiel!" You shouted, and a huge thud was heard behind you. Two guns materialized on both of your hands, with one being slightly smaller than the other. You didn't know what you were doing- heck, you didn't even know that you were capable of summoning a clock as huge as this! But nevermind that, now isn't the time for revelling.

Your classmates, along with All Might, stared at you in wonder. "Woah," Kaminari gasped out in awe as he kept his eyes glued to what was happening before him. Your arms were positioned into you readying to use your quirk. Gathering the shadows, you aimed at your lower chin, something your classmates were shocked at. "Sir, she's going to kill herself!" Ochako exclaimed as she closed her eyes, unable to take in what she hypothesised.

"No, if you watched her using her quirk during the Quirk Apprehension Test, you'd see that her actions back then are similar to her actions right now. The only difference was that the guns she was using back then were not visible to the naked eye," Momo explained as she attempted to rationalise.

Just then, as you pulled the trigger, you were right in front of Bakugou. And due to the initial shock, he was unable to move, to think of what he's going to do. Using that to your advantage, you kicked him on the chest, just in time for you to use the fourth kind of bullet. "Dalet!" You shouted, and as you did, you aimed at Midoriya who was in the same state as Bakugou. As the shadow pierced through him, he noticed all of his injuries being gone within a second, and he knew just enough that you were the reason.

"Fuckhead, I'm your partner! Why did you attack me?!" Bakugou shouted as he moved to attack you using his quirk, however, your movement speed was increased due to you using 'Zaphkiel'. You felt the stats of your endurance, agility, and all the other stats increase as well– something you used to your advantage.

"I don't care!" You shouted back at him before desummoning the humongous clock and the guns you were holding before. "Aleph!" You shouted as you used it on yourself. And before Bakugo could comprehend it, you were already behind him, ready to use Zayin on him. However, your head felt as if it was being pounded a thousand times a second. Your vision was getting quite blurry, and you knew if this kept up, you'd no longer–

"Y/n!" Midoriya shouts as he got over his shock as he tried his hardest to catch you before your back meets the floor. However, due to Bakugo's fast reaction speed, he was beaten by the aforementioned male. "Fuck off what's mine," the blonde glowered. He was supposed to say 'my partner', but with how things took to a turn, his comprehensive thinking was currently being tested.

Let's see how the rest of the fight turned out to be.
.
.

"Ah shit, my head hurts!" You shouted as you bolted upright. You noticed that you were in the clinic of your school, right where Recovery Girl was situated. Because of you sitting up too fast, you could feel the ache of your head returning. With all of this happening at once, you didn't notice the person sitting on the stool that was next to your bed.

However, as you did, it was the person whom you least expected because of what you've done earlier. "Bakugo?" You said his name in a questioning kind of way since you weren't quite sure why he decided to take it upon himself to visit you as of the moment.

"Did your fainting caused you to have some kind of brain damage or somethin'? 'Cause who the fuck do you think I'd be," he said as he narrowed his eyes at you. You sweatdropped. Just as you thought, he was still quite annoyed at what you did during the Battle Training you guys had during heroics.

"So, uh, nice day we're having?" You just inquired out of the blue since you just wanted to say something for things not to be awkward. It didn't do anything that much, though. "Who won?" You finally asked, and he looked at you before sighing. His always raging red eyes seemingly calm which surprised you. "Fucking Deku," he seethed, well, it was nice while his tranquil self lasted.

"Is he alright?" You asked, now that you remembered what state the boy was in before you blacked out. Your question made him glower in distaste though. "Why the heck would I answer that?!"

"I'll just check up on him myself," and before you were able to stand up and leave the room, his hands caught your wrists, causing you to retreat. "The hell, Bakugo?" You were doing a lot of questioning today, huh?

"Tsk. I've always told you to just call me Katsuki," he said, and you stayed silent. "That... That fucker lied to me about not having a quirk. Do you know how the fuck that feels?" Ye kept on spilling his current feelings at you, to which you smiled at. It seems that he trusted you more than you thought due to the fact that he opened himself up to you. "Well, I was quite surprised when he showed off his quirk. But I didn't talk to him that much nor thought of it 'cause I knew he'd be uncomfortable with the topic," you hummed as you readied the advice you were about to give to the boy before you. You didn't talk that much since why bother when you'd all die anyways, but now's not the time.

"You can't always be on top, Katsuki. You must accept the fact that there're people who're lesser than you and greater than you, like myself for an example," you told him to lighten up the mood. And even though he wasn't that much keen on showing his emotions, he could feel a small smile on his face growing. He still disagreed with your last statement, though.

"But enough of that. Cut Izuku off some slack. You've made his childhood years hell because of your bullying. At least recognize him a bit now that he's gotten the thing what you bullied him for not having," and as you finally concluded your statement, you patted him on the head. With his hair being so spiky, you'd think it'd have quite the texture. What surprised you was that it was actually so soft. But, what surprised you the most was that he'd let you do this.

"School's ended, sun is setting, I'm tired as fuck, let's go home."

He was defeated by the person who he hated and despised the most. So he wonders:

How were you able to make this disastrous day of his a whole lot better with just your presence?