Escaped.

The loud chattering and the news reporters bickering about the charity even which is about to start made the atmosphere noisy, with the huge croud presented there impatiently. They were waiting for the arrival of minister Cha, who was newly elected from the election which was held in previous month; with the huge victory gained by the opposition party, it was easy for him to get a minister post, and not to mention that he truly worked hard on it. Either in good ways, or bad ways.

The pricing sound of vehicles being abruptly stopped made the crown trunk their attention to the specific direction, it only made the noise increase even more. Their spirit was up to see the minister who gained a huge popularity due to his work of so called charity, and obviously, this event being one of them.

After a considerable amount of what it looked liked, security cars, the door of a jet black limousine opened, revealing a pair of shiny shoes, which belong to the latest collection of Louis Vuitton; the atmosphere around obviously smelled like money. And soon after as the cameras started taking shots, there stepped a man who looked young, so young to be a minister, with a sealed smile on his flawless face; pearly white teeth shining as his raven hair danced with the wind.

Obviously from head to toe he looked like as if he was made of money.

The cheers got louder and louder, the said minister was now approaching to the main podium, which was decorated nicely. He waved his hand as a gesture to greet back all the reporters; you know, that one hand gesture almost all of the rich politicians did often.

"It's very pleasant to see you all this lovely morning," Minister Cha exclaimed as he settled on the podium, after his body guards safely escorted him; reporters already throwing as much as questions as they could.

"I welcome you all to my charity event of donating one million won to our district hospital,"

A round of claps ran through the crowd as soon as the minister exclaimed; cameras flashing on his face like there's no tomorrow. "I will answer your questions one by one, now."

With that the crowd became more noisier as they threw questions one after the other. Minister Cha signaled one of his bodyguards to give a mic to one reporter, so that they may continue with questioning. It was obviously annoying with the same questions being thrown to him, but he'd rather protect his reputation by answering them all without hesitation.

"Minister Cha, we were expecting your son to be present as well together with you. Where is he?"

Mr. Cha's expression was this close to be changed, but he quickly faked a smile. "Oh, my son.." He let out a chuckle, "These days, he's preparing for his college exams. He's very busy so I thought I wouldn't disturb him. He might arrive later,"

"But-" The mic was quickly snatched from her by the bodyguard the second she started; obviously Mr. Cha lied, but he couldn't let it be proven since it's obviously not the college exams period. And sure he made a mental note to have a conversation with his son, Cha Eunwoo, for missing this event just because he wasn't interested.

Can you blame him, though? He was a young boy of 19 years who would rather go out with his friends than this.

The time went quickly with a brief round of questions and soon they proceeded with the event; the media made sure that they highlighted everything, boosting up the good name Mr. Cha always had. Surely it would be a good opportunity for him to aim for a cabinet minister post next.

That was his mighty intention.

With the event being ended, he was now sitting back in his black limousine back, impatiently dialing his son's number; his son who broke his promise to participate in the event. With gritted teeth, he tapped his feet impatiently, wanting his son to pick up his phone.