Part 1:- Attraction or Love

(This is only the imaginatery story)

Shivangi and mohsin are on the shooting .

They are shooting for the romantic song/raas

The same raas dream sequence of kartik of 2016 oh re piya (oh rey piya - according to me its very hot dance sequence of kaira aka shivin.)

)

Shivi and momo go for shock and see each other and stuck seeing each other

S(pov.):- oh my god how hot momo is looking in that outfit. I still remember the first time I seen him in the show where he is in only towel how hot he was. Upto this time I stay away from him by laughing and by laughing and making fun but the with this romantic track ahead how can I control myself.

No no shivi you have to do this because this is necessary for the show and in this industry also you have to control yourself. You have done this type of scenes before to ,ya but doing with momo its different.

M(pov.):-Today shivi is looking so beautiful and sexy .She is in my favorite color blue.and  how much sari suits her.How will you control yourself. No momo be professional this is just acting for you but I cant deny the fact that doing romantic scenes with her

Creates different sensaation .I have done it before also but.. no no mohsin stop this and be professional and act according to director.

Shivin gives their shot

In which kaira's hort roance is shown

Momo's hand on shivi's waist

Their face are so close to each other .

And the water drop's on their clothes and near the face creating a different sensation in their body

For both of them it fills so different .

The shot get finished and shivin go to their respective makeup rooms.

*

In their ()respective ) rooms

Shivi's(pov.):- This is so different filling. Momo is so close to me .His hands on my waist creates very different filling.His face is very close to me .And His Mouth fanning my lips I fill like kissing him at the time. What shivi what you are thinking .If someone comes to know about my thought what will he thinks How immature am I ? no shivi this is just acting. You have to behave professionally.