First Impression

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment", said Ralph Emerson.
People seem tell you what to do because of that first impression you gave them about you. At times, we want to make people feel very comfortable with us but to them, it means immaturity, it means you've given them that opportunity to look down on you.
On the other hand, if you give them that "mature" first impression, some will hate, some will pretend, some will get close to know what you truly are and those ones are the real ones.
"Don't care about what people say about you", it's never a very easy thing to do, to just stop worrying about people's opinions. To be prosperous at times, you have to compare what you think to what others think.
Being oneself is very difficult, because you have to give up a lot of things, a lot of friends, a culture one had been used to for a very long time, you just have to let it go to find yourself; yet very easy if you're this kind of person that loves living the future.
The first impression we give people varies, the impression you'll give an elderly person is different from the one you'll give a younger man and completely different from the one you'll give a child.
Every triexist, one as what you think you are, what others see you as and what your creator see you as.
"You only have one chance to make one first impression that lasts a lifetime."  Nas said. So always try to give a great first impression and be real.