CHAPTER 3; ENCOUNTER ( him )

One fine morning, the five besties entered the school ground loudly and as chaotic per usual. They were goofing around, laughing at lame jokes, just losing another braincell before the learning process stole it.

JiBeom parted his way from the group, making his way to the science department.

JooChan's POV

I put my bag on my chair while trying to find my English book. Instead of grabbing my English book, there was a Physics book on my hand. My mind went back to yesterday event. Yesterday, we were studying (goofing around) at the park near the school. No doubt that this book was JiBeom's.

I looked at my watch, there's 15 minutes before the class began.

"JaeHyun-ah, DongHyun-ah, do you guys want to accompany me to deliver this book to JiBeom?" I ask the other two who were busy debating about Animal Crossing. 

(nabibobettau ^3^)

None of the two gave response which left me with no choice but to deliver it on my own. I didn't really want to deliver it to JiBeom since I was lazy to walk to science building. But I didn't the heart to let my friend study without the textbook, though I believed that it won't cause JiBeom any trouble since he's good at Physics. One more thing about JiBeom, he might look dumb and do dumb stuff but this kid was no joke when it came to Mathematics and Physics. I chuckled at the random thought that crossed my mind while making my way to the science department.

As I arrived at his class, I looked around and I saw no one. Glancing over my watch, there's still 10 minutes before the class start. Why there's not a single person in this class. I looked at the class sign, I was at the right class.

While I was in my confusion, I heard footsteps. Instinctively, I turned my body towards the sound.

There stood a girl. It took me a whole second to recognize her. She's Y/N. The first speaker of our school debate team. I knew her but we're not really friends though we studied at the same middle school. People often said that she's cold but she looked fine to me.

It's a bit awkward but I did ask her "Umm... Have you seen JiBeom??"

She looked up to my face, her eyes stared straight into my eyes through the thick lenses of her glasses. "I think JiBeom is still at the hall, our class got something to be done." Ice laced her words. Okay, I took back my words, she's a bit cold. Maybe because she's not used to me. I shouldn't jump into conclusion.

"Oh..." I reacted dumbfoundedly. "If like that, could you deliver this book to JiBeom??" I asked her.

"I believe you guys have physics before recess, right?" I continued.

"Yes and yes. I'll tell him that his friend wants me to deliver it to him," she replied while taking the book from me.

"JooChan, my name is Hong JooChan," I said hesitantly. "Hmm hmm.." I heard she hummed in understanding while walking into her class.

Without wasting any moment, I made my way to my department and proceeded preparing for my class. The rest of the day went well as usual.