9

In the next two months, they met up a couple of days a week for sex, which became more and more frequent as time went by. They did other things as well, like watching movies and having dinner together. If Harry hadn't known that this wasn't something else than casual sex between two friends he would call it dating. But they never stayed the night at each other and they never kissed if it wasn't foreplay. He shouldn't be doing this but he couldn't stop. He was helplessly in love with Louis. Even more than before but he hadn't gotten any indications that Louis had fallen in love with him.

Liam's wedding laid ahead. When there were two weeks left to his special day they all had a video chat to get their instructions as best men. Liam had it all planned. He asked Louis to make a toast which he gladly accepted. Niall would be in charge of showing everyone to their places and Zayn would help him get dressed and calm him down if needed. Niall and Zayn took their assignments seriously.
"Harry? Could you sing when we have our first dance together as married?" Liam asked.

"What? I...fuck...What if I mess it up?" Harry responded nervously.

"You won't." Liam tried to reassure him.

"Yeah, come on Harry. You have a great voice!" Niall tried to encourage him and Zayn agreed.

"I don't know guys..." Harry protested.

"You can do it Hazza. You sing beautifully. Please." Louis said softly.

Harry sighed. He couldn't say no to Louis.
"Ehn, fine. I'll sing. As long as it's not Wind beneath my wings." Harry muttered.

Liam laughed.
"No! When I see you smile with Bad English. Do you know it?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, okay, I can sing that." Harry answered.

"Great!" Liam beamed.

They talked awhile about how bummed they all were that they wouldn't be able to have a bachelor party before the wedding. Then Liam had to go so they said goodbye. Niall and Zayn logged off as well.
"Hey, Harry! What are you up to today?" Louis asked.

"Nothing much. I was planning on making some pasta Carbonara and watch a movie." Harry answered.

"Yeah? Can I join you?" Louis asked with a smile.

"Of course Lou." Harry responded.

"Great! See you in ten." Louis shouted and logged off.

Harry made sure that he smelled good before he went to the kitchen to start with the food. Ten minutes later there was a knock at the front door and he went to let Louis inside.
"Hi, Haz." Louis greeted and came inside.

They walked into the kitchen and Harry continued with the food.
"So...Liam's wedding. Are you nervous?" Louis asked.

"That he's getting married? Nope." Harry grinned.

Louis rolled his eyes.
"Smartass! Are you nervous to sing?"

Harry sighed and ruffled his curls.
"Terrified. I don't even understand why he wants me to bloody sing, to be honest."

Louis's eyes grew wide.
"Seriously? You have such a great voice, Harry! I'm gonna make you sing at my future wedding as well." Louis smirked at the last sentence.

Right. His future wedding with someone else than him. That was an unbearable thought. Harry clenched his jaw.
"Are you okay?" Louis was eyeing him in concern.

"What? Yeah, yeah. Get some plates?" Harry rushed to answer.

"Okay..." Louis went over to the cabinet where he stored plates and took two out.

Harry filled them with pasta and grabbed two glasses and cutlery before he went to the fridge to get a bottle of water. Louis carried their plated to the living room and he followed behind.
"So what do you wanna watch?" Harry asked.

Louis shrugged his shoulders and sat down on the sofa.
"You decide."

Harry picked a classic, When Harry met Sally. Maybe Louis would get a clue? Half into the movie Louis climbed over and straddled him.
"Ooops!" He grinned.

"Hi." Harry answered softly before he leaned forward and kissed him.

Louis kissed back eagerly and rolled his hips so their crotches rubbed together. Harry let out a soft moan from the friction. He took a hold of Louis's t-shirt and pulled it over his head. He started to trail kisses down Louis's neck and sucked a lovebite. Louis moaned loudly and threw his head back with his eyes close. Harry watched him. He was so beautiful.

He continued to kiss his skin and caressed his back with his big palms. Louis rolled his hips again and they both moaned from the feeling.
"Harry?" Louis mumbled out of breath.

"Mm.." Harry answered and continued to kiss Louis's neck.

"Have you topped before?" Louis breathed out.

"Yeah." Harry answered, busy kissing Louis's body to really pay attention to where this conversation was heading.

"Great! I want you to fuck me." Louis said.

Harry froze and stopped what he was doing.
"What?"

"Fuck me." Louis said again.

Harry leaned back against the couch.
"I can't do that Lou."

Louis opened his eyes to look at him.
"Why not? You just said that you top as well. I want you to fuck me. Please."

"Please don't ask me to, I can't say no to you." Harry sighed.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows.
"Why not? It's not a big deal Harry."

"It is! To me." Harry answered.

"Why?" Louis questioned.

Harry was getting upset.
"Because it would fucking ruin me, that's why!"

Louis climbed out of Harry's lap and sat down next to him.
"What? You said that you top!"

"I haven't in a really long time Lou. It's...an emotional thing for me. It would destroy me." Harry sighed.

"Emotional? Why would it destroy you?" Louis questioned. He looked confused.

Harry closed his eyes for a moment before he opened them again and looked into Louis's blue eyes.
"I only top when I'm in a relationship. I would love to have sex with you but it would ruin me because I'm in love with you and have been for a very long time." Harry answered emotionally.

He couldn't believe he just said that out loud. From the look of it, neither could Louis. He gasped for air and his mouth fell open. He stared at Harry in shock.
"How long?"

"Ten years." Harry answered truthfully.

"T..ten? Holy shit!" Louis shouted.

"Yeah." Harry said and bit his lower lip. Tears were forming in his eyes. He had finally confessed his feelings.

Louis was still staring at him, frozen in place.
"Lou? Say something." Harry pleaded.

Louis snapped out of it and grabbed his t-shirt from the floor and put it on. It looked like he was panicking.
"I...I can't...not now...I need to go. I'm sorry Harry."

He stood up and rushed towards the front door. Harry broke down crying when he heard Louis close it behind him.