Mattia pt2 (very short because i just woke up at 3am and thought of this)

(ive been liking alot of harry potter lately.. 😌)

After the hangout between me and the boys. I decided to you know, Talk to mattia and support this "girl" of his. Who wouldnt anyways?

I went outside of the house first. I waited for mattia by the doorsteps as i fiddle my fingers of awkwardness.

Suddenly the door bursts open revealing the tall dino 💀🤩. "hey tia" i said looking straight to the ground. "Hey y/n, who u waitin for?" he asks. (i was gonna put sksksk at the end of that👁👄👁)

"oh uh you, i just- maybe you know, talk about ur new girl" i sent him a awkward but pleasing????? smile. "Oh lena- i uh- all i could say is, shes a football player and is gorgeous."

"Mattia is all grown up" i joked as he nudged me. "well goodluck with her" i smiled as i left. Tears fell as i was half way from my house.

Geez i knew that he wouldnt like me and like football players. I looked at the other end of the street to notice a boy. Who must this be?
(oooooooooooo)

I went across the street to go talk to the new boy?? "hey!" i cheerfully said as he look up and gave me an awkward clench of teeth.

"you good?" i sat down beside him. "y-yeah totally..im just scared of joining the football team" he says. "dont be. Even tho i just saw u from the streets, i think youd do good" i stood up.

"Well i have to go" "hey i didnt catch ur name" he stops me. "Y/n" i smiled, "im ezra" he says. "nice to meet u ezzie" i smiled