Chapter One

Chapter One - The Fog
_______________________________________

(Y/N)' POV

(Y/N): I'll be fine, seriously.

I was grabbing my clothes, essentials, and my trusty first aid kit (just in case yk) into my luggage for the flight to Europe.

(B/N): You sure? Cuz' you are going to a completely different country by yourse-

(Y/N): Bro, I'm in my twenties and I'm smarter than you, I can handle myself.

To tell from his face, brother didn't like that response.
He then gives me a playful punch to the shoulder.

(Y/N): No offense buddy.

(B/N): A bit too late bUddY-

This kid...

Airport
7:40 AM

(Y/N): Well, it's time for me to go, I'll facetime you when I arrive.

(B/N) suddenly gives me hug.... and now I feel something wet on my shoulder.

(B/N): I'm gonna miss you lil' bro *ugly cries*

He steps back and quickly wipes his eyes with his sleeve.

(B/N): I bet you'll find ya self a girlfriend there.

I then chopped his head with my hand so fast, not even the human eye can see.

(Y/N): *sighs in disappointment*
I'll be back soon.

(Y/N): Why am I the younger brother? I thought.

I grab my backpack and luggage and headed to the plane. I felt (B/N) waved at me (with a huge bruise on his head),
I then turn back to wave goodbye.

Plane
7:43 AM

(Y/N): Seat C-13, where is C-13..

I look around to find my seat, it was 3 sections back so it took me a minute to find it.

I then sat down and instantly tried to get myself comfortable cuz' you know its going to be a long ass flight.

I pull out my earphones out of my pocket and of course, it's tangled up-

5 minutes later

I finally un-tangled my earphones, I sigh as if it literally took 5 f-ing minutes.

I look at the passengers to my right, some people were sleeping already... and this dude beside me, pulls out 'airpods' and starts to listen to music, it took him 1.5 seconds. This seems like a apple commercial, not gonna lie.

(Y/N): overrated...

I mumbled.

2 hours later

Later on, I feel drowsy after watching a horror movie on netflix. I was quite disappointed that I wasn't scared one bit. After my years of watching horror movies, it was starting to be ineffective for me to be scared. Kinda lame.

I turn to the right to see the passengers, some were eating this time, playing games on their phone, and some just went back to sleep.

I look outside the window, to see the towns below. I saw the tiny squares and green plowed fields through the white misty clouds.

I then fell asleep.

...

blau3
??:?? aM/PM

*whisper* *whisper* *whisper*

I slowly opened one of my eyes, it was blurry at first but when I opened up both of them...

(Y/N): What the f**k?

No one was on the plane.

(Y/N): Did they leave me in here? I thought.

It was also foggy in the plane, giving me goosebumps.

I turn my head to check outside the window...

Trees...

(Y/N): Did we crash? What is going on? Why are we in the woods? Why is everyone gone?

I then got up from my seat to look around.

(Y/N): My luggage is gone as well.

I still had my backpack since it was on my lap throughout the flight. I checked what I had inside-

Oversized Hoodie, extra black sweater and etc.

Phone,

Toothbrush and Toothpaste,

Candies,

and apparently my first aid kit.

Which I thought I put in my luggage but meh.

I zipped up the backpack and threw it on my back and along the aisle and headed to the front of the plane near the exit.

I checked the cockpit, also abandoned. I shook my head.

I took a steps towards the door and started to turn the wheel to open the door.

It won't turn.

I used all my power to turn the damn thing.

Yep, not even a inch.

(Y/N): Shit.

I thought about it....

Emergency exits.

I headed to one of the emergency exits on the plane and pulled the lever.

*poof*

As the door flew out, like opening a bottle.

I jumped out of the plane and looked at the environment in front of me.

(Y/N): Why am I getting a eerie feel though?

I looked back.

...

Plane disappeared.

(Y/N): This better be some f**kin dream.